how lond did it take to get hyper 64

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
I order mine a week ago and paid 50 bucks for shipping is it not supposed to be 2 day shipping?
I could be wrong
I order it on thurs of last week

E

eldios10

I called Vektor yesterday to ask the same question because I ordered mine like a week and a half ago. She said that Jeff is on vacation but they sent my order out I believe on wed or thurs. Maybe yours was send out with mine. Hope that helps. Give them a call if you really want to know. They are extremely friendly.

C

Caris Nautilus

They are being shipped from the UK, your in the USA. It will probly take up to a week or so.

The hyper is extremely heavy, Overnight or 2nd day shipping form the UK would be very expensive.

Probly close to 100 dollars.

It should come soon, don't worry

Scotman_jp

n00b
Caris Nautilus is right,the full bundle comprises of 5 boxes.All pretty big in size.

(id expect at least a 5-7 day delivery for $50)

[This message has been edited by Scotman_jp (edited April 21, 2001).]

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
hay eldios 10 they said mine got shiped back and just went back out today what about youres

E

eldios10

I got my hyper last Monday. It does comprise of 5 boxes (mine was 6 because I ordered the 4th game) but it's actually 4 small ones in one large box. The package is still quite heavy though. Now I'm waiting for MAS systems to hurry up and send me my super gun...I have a feeling it might be a while...they don't seem to be to organized.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I think that Vektor's 2-day options means 2 days to the US, after that they give it to the USPS. Still, mine showed up in under a week so the shipping was good for the price.

bwi

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eldios10:
I got my hyper last Monday. It does comprise of 5 boxes (mine was 6 because I ordered the 4th game) but it's actually 4 small ones in one large box. The package is still quite heavy though. Now I'm waiting for MAS systems to hurry up and send me my super gun...I have a feeling it might be a while...they don't seem to be to organized.

How come you had 2 boxes that werent for the games. My motherboard was in one box.

Bri