HNG64 and MVS in same cabinet?

Kristoff

Another Striker
'ello everyone,

I just ordered a Hyper 64 and should have the system plus games really soon. I can't wait to play it, but I have some questions that maybe someone here could help me with.

Here's the deal. I've got my Neo 6-slot MVS cabinet setup in the gaming store (Game Quest) that I work at. I would really like to be able to have the HNG64 setup in the same cabinet. I was thinking that I would just mount another shelf in the cabinet itself for a place to put the HNG64 (right under the MVS).

This would work, but it would mean that I would have to pull the cabinet out away from the wall (to get at the back of it) and switch the Jamma harness and other cables around everytime I wanted to switch games.

Does anyone know of a better solution to this? Like a mounted switch or something?

I did find something that I think might work. It's a Jamma switcher that's sold at through Vectorlogic. It's kind of expensive though at $150.

Has anyone ran into this problem? Have you tried to Jamma Switcher, did you run into any problems with using it on the HNG64? Are there any other solutions?

Much thanks,

Chris Thompson
sagenhaf@one.net

C

Caris Nautilus

A hyper 64 is jamma standard, if your cabinet is jamma standard then it will work