SS64 2 warriors rage

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Aparently there are one or two secret characters in this game.

1) How do you get them

2) After you get them, how do you keep it in memory... so it's not lost when you turn off the power?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
this would great if it was true, but after searching and searching I haven't been able to come up with anything.

In both Fatal Fury Wild ambition and buriki one, you unlock the secret characters by beating the game with every character. I tried this with Warrior's Rage, and it didn't do anything.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Do you keep the hidden characters in those games after you turn off the power to the system?

Caseh

Tarma's Gun Polisher
no. the save data resets

From what I have seen the Neo-Geo 64 has memory....however you can't switch the games over or you lose the save data.

As long as you leave one game on your system, it will save everything. Even when turned off.

I know this to be true coz with buriki one, ive removed the game....then plugged it back in without playing another game, and the save data was still there..its only when you replace the game and power it up that you will lose save data as that game will take its place.

Of course...i could be wrong with SS2, but it worked ok with FFWA and Buriki One.