English Manual

Good news and bad....

Got an english Hyper 64 manual a couple of days ago in SF....bad news is that it does not cover the full JAMMA board - it only covers the test routines and option selections via software

If anyone wants this info - give me a week to get back and get my stuff in order and then you can barrage me by mail for it

jeff.ferrier@vektorlogic.com

ps - will put up a post in the news section about some info from a meeting yesterday with SNK.

ECM

Quiz Detective
Hey Vektor: If you're in LA this week, drop me an email, and maybe we could meet up for lunch and do an interview for the second issue of my magazine.

Email me: ecm@gamegomagazine.com

Building bridges,
ECM

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Jeff, I thought you we're gonna post a english hyper 64 manual on your webpage or so ?

LastResort

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: LastResort ]

C

Caris Nautilus

Does anyone have an english hyper 64 manual they can scan?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I have a hyper manual that came with my full SS64 pack. It is for the older style board. there is really not much to it. Scaning it is not a problem except for the fold out on the scamatics which is rather large.

C

Caris Nautilus

Speaking of this, does anyone have the manual for a mini 1 slot? I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get stereo sound from a mini 1 slot board.