Hyper main pcb amercan for 39 dollars!

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey this deal is only for you true hyper fans!

(smokeya and Big -b)

hey guys i got my heand on some used (fixable hypers!) there not perfect and some have problems! but i will short throgh them and find ones that work! (i got a great deal of a old friend who use to work at SNK of USA) i got a ton of boards cheape! due to most of them hade problems! but if you 2 guys want a spare hyper! i will short through them and find the working ones! I will give them to you at 39 dollar a pieace (plus 9 dollars shipping)

let me know if you guys want some?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Hell ya I'll take a extra one, it would be nice just in case one goes bad. Thanks!

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey no prob big - b

but let me check them out first i sould be getting them next week (and i want to make sure the one i send ya works!) It sould come with all wire and English Booklet

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
ok well do smokeya,

but i want to make sure they work fine before i send them out. they where non-working hypers that where sent back to snk of usa for repair! (most of them sould work) but i guess with any deal like this there will be some dud boards) so give me about a week or so so i can test them! and i keep you guys posted