Beast Buster 2 Second Nightmare

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hi who all played beast buster 2 second nightmare?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I played it at a tilt here in town, it has been moved since then though and I have not seen it in awhile.

Did I tell you I think I might have ran into one at the last auction I went to. although I am not sure since they could not power the cab up and it was locked so I could not see the board inside. but it was a neo sit down model with guns. it went for $500 but since it was not working and I could not see the boards inside who knows what it was. I did not want to risk the purchase.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey big b there selling kits gun and all for 695 at sscoin

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well I checked it out, Does that kit also include the hyper board? that may be a pretty good deal.

Do you know if the guns need a extra power source and use a extra module (I.E. is it a extra module that plugs into the hyper and if I wanted to play Samurai Showdown 64 would I have to unplug the module)

well it a little close to christmas for me to be droping another $750 on a game, I still have kof2000 and there are 2 more arcade auctions coming up not to mention gift time, if it is still around in march I will probably pick it up, bonuses look real good this year. I still want to find a dedicated hyper system, I thinking about replacing my 50" with a good 32" tube standup like the marvel vs street fighters setup