Haven't managed to contact Vektorlogic to place an order for 2 days, what's up ?

DarkskyZ

NEST Puppet
Hi,

Has any of you contacted Vektologic on the past few days ? By my side, I tried email and got a mailer daemon answer..., I then tried fax and didn't get reply. Today I tried phone, no success at all. What's up ? I want a Hyper Neo Ge 64 !!! Please help
redface.gif
)))

DarkskyZ

P.S: if someone at vektorlogic read this please email at darkskyz@ifrance.com

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DarkskyZ:
Hi,

Has any of you contacted Vektologic on the past few days ? By my side, I tried email and got a mailer daemon answer..., I then tried fax and didn't get reply. Today I tried phone, no success at all. What's up ? I want a Hyper Neo Ge 64 !!! Please help
redface.gif
)))

DarkskyZ

P.S: if someone at vektorlogic read this please email at darkskyz@ifrance.com

Maybe the server is down - try again - I just got my system 2 weeks ago no prob.

Hi there

Got you today :-)

Your kits went out so you should have them soon. Didn't get your fax until late yesterday and was fairly busy until today - apologies

Jeff

DarkskyZ

NEST Puppet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vektorlogic Ltd:
Hi there

Your kits went out so you should have them soon. Didn't get your fax until late yesterday and was fairly busy until today - apologies

Jeff

DarkskyZ

NEST Puppet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vektorlogic Ltd:
Hi there

Jeff

Well, I thought you were busy and as you website is on the move that explained email problems. Anyway thanks a lot for having called, I hope my English was clear enough
redface.gif
)

I am now waiting impatiently for the postman !

The reason why I have been such in a hurry is that I go on hollidays this week-end and I wanted to get the system before so I would be able to show it off to my friends there... Please excuse me for being so impatient
redface.gif
)