and by the way....

CORE

n00b
by the way, I am going to do A little business with dion & co. and see how I like the results. I have gotten A qoute on some good prices from chris R. and I just met dion last night and talked to him on the phone for A little over an hour about my order and the neo in general. he seems to know his stuff and for that I will do business with him. if i like the products and service, then I will continue to do busuines
with him. If just the opposit happens than I will not buy from him.any way the first purchase will not be A large one, just some thing to test the waters, if I like what I recieve I will gradually inrease my orders. When our first transaction is complete I will in form every one here at the forum on how every thing went(the total truth of course).
so, until then

MITCH SHEA

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

skullcnd.gif
have him sign your cart
skullcnd.gif

If everything goes fine then you can expect the worse later.
bart02.gif

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well good luck CORE. I hope you get what you pay for, as it seems to be a hit or (mostly) miss proposition when doing business with the boys.

As for me, I'll never send them a PENNY for anything. Not worth hearing all the "BIGTYMER" crap from them, and they've proven that they're not an honest or reliable business . . . in fact, they're really not a business at all. Not incorporated, pay no taxes . . . hmmm, that might be a problem for them. Hehe.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Also make shure you get that shipping tracking confirmation number to verify a true transaction.
Hope you will be happy with the product cuz by now with this confessed exposure, NGF shouldnt pull any shit on you.
I doubt anything will go wrong cuz they are constantly wtaching this forum but if they fuck up again they a atomic judo chop
balt.gif
to the ambiguous NGF nuts should do the trick.

I wouldnt want NGF leaving you like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.
skull6.gif

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

CORE

n00b
SHIT...you guys reply fast. anyway, yeah I want to find out about that signed console shit, I wish the kid would post some pictures so we would know if its true or not. if it is true then thats some fucked up shit right there.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Originally posted by gargoyle7:
Just dont end up like this poor sucker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=509470583

He has a fake 'NGF' Dionized cart and doesn't even know it. 'Wow, SNK must have messed up with that JP cart sticker' - these are the geniuses who buy from 'NGF'?

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

Just as i always knew it was. It is unfortunate Neo fans that dont knoe about NGF who fall victemized to their shit.
skull1.gif

Well i have informmed that seller to prevent any future unhappyness for his own good.

Hey kid, wanna buy a Neo cart?
comehere.gif

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Garg, don't waste your breath some people have to learn the hard way! hupplark_39

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Lord Illicious

You amaze me with your images. Esp the sewer scum, LOL.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
blodrose.gif

Originally posted by wjw123:
Lord Illicious

You amaze me with your images. Esp the sewer scum, LOL.
Thanks i do my best to make a post mad cool.
akuma-fireball.gif
anighoul.gif

redblackline.gif

It sad to see Neo fans fall victem to NGF bullcrap.
fergus2.gif
It really hurts They Neo fans more than it helps.
kick2.gif

They just need a Neo Judo Chop kick to the NGF nuts to put their fagass in place.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by gargoyle7:
Just dont end up like this poor sucker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=509470583

He has a fake 'NGF' Dionized cart and doesn't even know it. 'Wow, SNK must have messed up with that JP cart sticker' - these are the geniuses who buy from 'NGF'?

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

Iv posted in another message that I was going to by a "USA" AOF2, and it happens that this is the seller who is offering the item. Is everyone certain that this is NOT legitimate. I only want the cart if it is for real and not a fake.