My review of a NeoGeo Flyer 'made' by Dion Dakis.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Well, I have a friend that once dealed with Dion and he got a KOF98 Flyer in that deal.
He gave me this flyer (for free) and now I'm going to "review" it:

My first impression: cheap laser printer job. Looks like an ugly/cheap color photocopy. Colors are dull, doesn't take up the whole paper (ugly white borders), letters are not clear and detailed areas look dithered/blurry. Paper used seems to be some sort of 'whiter' A4 generic paper.

Comparing it to another NeoGeo Flyer or a Namco flyer: These are printed on some sort of glossy paper, colors are solid and shinny, looks pretty decent. Sharp, silk smooth looking surface. Letters are clear and it looks "professional".

Now I have a small question - why do people say that these Dion/NGF inserts are SO GOOD? I found them quite crappy actually.

I can obtain pretty damn good result with my printer and photo quality glossy paper.

Was this case unique? Anyone else got a crappy flyer or other printed material by NGF? I need feedback.

------------------
DaemoN
daemon@roarvgm.com
www.roarvgm.com

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I HAVE A TON OF ORIGANIL FLYERS AND PROMOS..IF ANYONE WANTS A CHEAP COPY ILL GIVE EM OUT FOR FREE!!!I USED TO BUY FROM SNK USA AT WHOLESALE,AND THEYD SEND ME SHIT EVERYTIME SOME NEW GAMES CAME OUT..I MISS THOSE DAYS DAMN..SHIT REALLY SUCKS NOW.....