Hey I Found The Fabled NGF Client List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Only BIG TYMERS may gaze upon the fabled client list lest you be turned into a pillar of salt!

NGF Clients

1) Dion "Mr. Personality" Dakis
2) Christ "THE NEO GEO MESSIAH" Ray
3) Whore Hey
4) You were expecting more?

Hey NGF, I have a US Garou for sale. Since you guys sell it for $900, I'll sell my copy to you for $750. That way you can make a nice $150 profit!

Ryan

NGF

NEST Puppet
We don't sell it for $900, Burtire does.
The NeoGeoFreak price list has the English version listed at $599 and the Japanese version at $399.
www.NeoGeoFreak.com/ngfstock1.htm

Since you are a gamer and want to do other gamers a favor, you should offer to sell your copy for less than what you paid.
You should offer it and sell it for $250 or less....if you care about other gamers and not about making money.

Go ahead, sell it for under $250.

And go read "NGF customers where are yous"
Many more people ahve come forward, but most don't bother because you children are a waste of time and space. WE don't need them to come forward. As long as they keep buying NeoGeo carts from us, we wil keep providing them.

thanks for making us legends,

NeoGeoFreak

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

heh,heh,heh..i have 4 mother fkn mark of the wolves u.s carts!! seein im the wolf, i would never bow to sell my shit for 9..5 maybe but i have some honor and dignity to my buyers..you morons will fall..mark my bloodstained words....ninja masters i had just sold for 5..i dont believe any rare cart is worth more and would refuse to do so...

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

thanks for making us legends,

NeoGeoFreak

yea ahahaaaa a legend in their own fucked minds..big fuck you ngf!!!!!!!!

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
YEAH! You jealloouuss guysss! The only reason MORE people didn't reply to 'Happy NGF customers, where are youze?' is because there aren't anymore!!! See? Man, Burtire selling Mark of the Wolves for THAT MUCH? Man, if only I knew who Burtire was! And now, the crown jewel of almost all new NGF posts:

"Hee hee! I wanna buy MOTW for $900 just to get on the private mailing list!" -originally posted by Kunios

See, that quote right there means everything in their post is correct. No questions asked. NGF 1S L33T! NGF 1S L33T! Dion IS the Game Boy Advance!

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
AAAGH! It says NGF is a loyal Neo-Disciple! Noooooo!

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Mister Kunio:
AAAGH! It says NGF is a loyal Neo-Disciple! Noooooo!

I guess it would be inappropriate to ask for new ratings for such annoyances, such as "Jubei Yamada's Bed Pan Assistant", or "Loyal Southtown Street Cleaner" at this point.
biggrin.gif

<NGF>Since you are a gamer and want to do other gamers a favor, you should offer to sell your copy for less than what you paid.
You should offer it and sell it for $250 or less....if you care about other gamers and not about making money.</NGF>

Is it that why you sell it at $499?

Nostromo

O

Omega-NEO

NGF truly are legends. They are among the top legendary companies that consistently rip-off their customers and lie about their products origin and authenticity. Lets not strip NGF of their legendary status as one of the most hated and reviled companies in video game history. C'mon guys... its the least we can do.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
WTF???

I think I've been transported back in time. No way somebody would just bump a worthless thread like this 5 fucking years later. :spock:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
OH NO!!!!

oh man I thought this was recent I didn't look at the time marker. I'll edit my post
oops. Sorry for the sudden burst of aggression!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.