Hmmmm.......

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
I think I finally figured out what NeoGeoFreak is saying!

I said ignore them, and they replied with "That's what we're trying to do! We want to alienate the people who collect for fun also!"

So! There IS a reason for this stupidity, arrogance, ignorance, business sense of a bowl of shaving cream, etc. They want people to hate them so their inventory is full!!

The more pissed off, never buy from again/ever customers they get, the more unmoved stock they accumulate!

Soon Dion and Chris will be able to build....a CASTLE out of AES carts! Wheee! Hey Dion! I'm going to hide in the dungeon! Find me! Hee hee hee!!

-Don't ignore NGF, they want you to ignore them

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Hehehe, Mr Kunio is funny.

I can picture Dion & Chris inside a castle made of AES carts with a roof made of MVS carts and inside of it, two thrones made of game boxes and manuals.

------------------
DaemoN
daemon@roarvgm.com
www.roarvgm.com

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by DaemoN:
Hehehe, Mr Kunio is funny.

I can picture Dion & Chris inside a castle made of AES carts with a roof made of MVS carts and inside of it, two thrones made of game boxes and manuals.

Suddenly all the boxes came tumbling down their heads. That's a sight to see.
smile.gif

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Or maybe the weather gets too hot, melting the boxes and making a statue of dion & chris. Then some of us poor people could just pick it up with a truck and dump it in the sea!

------------------
DaemoN
daemon@roarvgm.com
www.roarvgm.com

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by DaemoN:
Or maybe the weather gets too hot, melting the boxes and making a statue of dion & chris. Then some of us poor people could just pick it up with a truck and dump it in the sea!

=)