New idea to make the forums better.

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Here, I posted this in News and Rumors so people would see it. Here goes:

IGNORE ALL POSTS BY NGF, Dion, Chris, Jorbot, etc.

I'm sure some of you may already be abiding by this rule. Here's how this works: (Warning: kinda preachy)

I was hanging out at my hometown's annual Labor Day weekend festival, On the Waterfront, watching Punk bands. Lots of them. Then came the Jesus freaks, carrying their signs. "Gay people burn in Hell". Pictures of aborted fetuses. Blah blah blah. Sure, it was fun to throw things at them, scream "JESUS WAS JEWISH" at them....Hell, we're trying to have a good time and they're making people CRY with these abortion pictures!!! But, that's what they were hoping for. Someone would do something stupid, they'd press charges and wind up in the news. Free publicity. Negative press for this "Evil Generation of young people".

They love the attention. Just like "NGF" has posted many times. So why give it to them? No matter how many times we remind them of their retarded business practices, they won't change. They'll just sling the same crap around ("Manipulations? Hmm??" "You aren't man enough" "You people may have girlfriends, but WE have Neo Geo cartridges") they aren't going to get a hint. So why bother.

Don't argue NGF, ignore NGF. Fuck 'em.

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

NGF

NEST Puppet
Our idea exactly!

The reason we act the way we do is to alienate all the morons. We are trying to clean house and force all the people to sell their Neo systems. We want to take the Neo back to the executive class, like SNK originally marketed the system.

We personally took the games well past the "old" $200 cart price. Now even the retail stores go by "NeoGeoFreak" prices.

All stores are selling Neo carts at $350 to $400. Other places are following our price lists and selling games such as MotW for $899.

See, NeoGeoFreak really does control and influence the Neo scene. Hopefully in another year, there will be NO games under $100. Hopefully all the "children" will leave, and we'll be back to the ORIGINAL Neo players. "The adults" with cash!!!!

NeoGeoFreak is continuing to take the Neo to the next level!!

NeoGeoFreak is the NeoGeoFuture!

thaks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NGF:
Our idea exactly!

The reason we act the way we do is to alienate all the morons. We are trying to clean house and force all the people to sell their Neo systems. We want to take the Neo back to the executive class, like SNK originally marketed the system.

We personally took the games well past the "old" $200 cart price. Now even the retail stores go by "NeoGeoFreak" prices.

All stores are selling Neo carts at $350 to $400. Other places are following our price lists and selling games such as MotW for $899.

See, NeoGeoFreak really does control and influence the Neo scene. Hopefully in another year, there will be NO games under $100. Hopefully all the "children" will leave, and we'll be back to the ORIGINAL Neo players. "The adults" with cash!!!!

NeoGeoFreak is continuing to take the Neo to the next level!!

NeoGeoFreak is the NeoGeoFuture!

thaks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak.

Your the most arrogant, Idiotic bunch off fools I have ever witnessed, And I could buy and sell all your asses like camels in egypt. Get a life!

NGF sucks, Nuff said'

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
News Flash Dion,

I AM 16 YEARS OLD, MEANING I'M NOT AN ADULT...I HOWEVER OWN AN AES CART SYSTEM, AND ALMOST EVERY GAME RELEASED FOR IT. I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TALKED DOWN TO BY SUCH A GODDAMN FOOL LIKE YOURSELF...THE NEO WAS MENT FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY, NOT JUST THE RICH MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU AND CHRIS... I AM NOT RICH BY ANY MEANS! I PROBABLY WILL NEVER DRIVE A BENZ OR A BMW...BUT I WILL ALWAYS PLAY MY NEO, BECAUSE I KNOW I BOUGHT IT FOR SOME REASON ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO FOR 400$...YOU HAD BETTER THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO BE TALKED TO LIKE WE ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING KIDS. JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE...DION IS THE MOST DOGMATIC PERSON I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFES EXISTENCE... HELL...NGF IS THE MOST FUCKING DOGMATIC COMPANY IN THE WHOLE FUCKIN WORLD! IF YOU WANT TO RIDICULE ALL OF YOUR POTENTIAL VIDEOGAME BUYERS, THEN GO AHEAD AND DO IT. BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO BUY ANYTHING FROM YOUR LAME ASS NGF COMPANY! I WOULD BUY FROM A STREET PEDLER BEFORE DEALING WITH SCUM LIKE YOU OR CHRIS... AND I THOUGHT DION WAS COOL...I SAW HIS WEBPAGE, AND I WAS LIKE...WOW...THAT IS A HUGE NEO COLLECTION! I JUST NEVER KNEW THAT HE WAS SUCH A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SUN-OF-A-BITCH LAME ASS, COCK SUCKING FAGGOT PUSHING WHORE FUCKER. HE PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN GET A WIFE BECAUSE OF HIS NEO COLLECTION... HE PROBABLY SLEEPS WITH IT, AND MAKES HIS WIFE(IF HE HAS ONE) SLEEP IN THE OTHER ROOM!

Bryan -NGF IS DEAD- -LONG LIVE SNK-

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
*sigh* might as well say so.

The NEO GEO was made for SERIOUS GAMERS. Not the "executive market".

------------------

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Let me just say one more thing before I call it a night...

If you are so bloody rich then, why the FUCK are you spending all of you MONEY on VIDEOGAMES??

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Whoa there buddy... I might pop for the fast german cars...but I don't know about tha hookers...

Bryan

NGF

NEST Puppet
What makes you think the NeoGeoFreak dollars are all spent on our carts?? Hahah, man you guys are so easy to fluster. Fist you guys say "oit's not about the money" then all of you say "If I had your money I would buy this or that" and then other morons sit there and preach to us that they do have money andbuy carts or could buy us over.

Simple truth - try buying NeoGeoFreak out if you can. We'll sell out for the right amount. Then you can live the legacy and promote.
smile.gif

And we don't remember any of you taking multiple trips to Japan or even going to any of the other "States" regularly here in the USA. NeoGeoFreak travels all the time, cause you know...."we got the crump."

Cars? - we got'em
Homes? - we got'em
women? - we got'em
VIPs? - we are them
Dreams? - we are yours

The Neo is just one of the ventures.
Life is grand.
Can you imagine the pleasures?

thanks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak

NGF

NEST Puppet

Mister Kunio >>

Really Mr.Moon (mr. ass)
So why was the Neo priced at $650?
Why were the cartridges priced at $200 each?
Why was it advertised in Playboy and GQ?
Why was it originally sold in Macey's, Neiman Marcus, and Lord and Taylor?

I don't remember those places and magazines being for gamers?

NeoGeoFreak proved right yet again.
You morons are so easy.

thanks for proving us right,

NeoGeoFreak

C

Caris Nautilus

What makes you think the NeoGeoFreak dollars are all spent on our carts?? Hahah, man you guys are so easy to fluster. Fist you guys say "oit's not about the money" then all of you say "If I had your money I would buy this or that" and then other morons sit there and preach to us that they do have money andbuy carts or could buy us over.

Simple truth - try buying NeoGeoFreak out if you can. We'll sell out for the right amount. Then you can live the legacy and promote.
smile.gif

And we don't remember any of you taking multiple trips to Japan or even going to any of the other "States" regularly here in the USA. NeoGeoFreak travels all the time, cause you know...."we got the crump."

Cars? - we got'em
Homes? - we got'em
women? - we got'em
VIPs? - we are them
Dreams? - we are yours

The Neo is just one of the ventures.
Life is grand.
Can you imagine the pleasures?

thanks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

OMG man DIon had me rolling out of my chair dieing, I think I coughed up some blood.

Well now that your done ripping off a Will Smith song...

If you want to compare trips, I go to 4 anime conventions a year, I ushually get to japan once a year, And I live at the beach, Not in the hot ass desert of vegas where you have to keep your neo carts in the fridge...

P.S. no one would buy you out, The name NGF is so tarnished and hated, That I doubt even Shawn could get people to like it..

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I think the big question here is WHAT IS THE NEO GEO ALL ABOUT???

Is it about gamers who love video games and who want the best in 2D games to play and enjoy...

Or is it about some sort of 'collectors' one-upsmanship macho bullshit sort of thing?

I just want to say I love 2D video games and have enjoyed the Neo since Magician Lord, and no matter who has the most carts, or is the most hard-core, BIG TYME fan, the Neo belongs to no one. No one represents it, controls it, or otherwise. I don't care if you are the sole US distributor of Neo Geo product for future releases or whatever.

The only people who can accurately represent what the games are all about is SNK and the development teams that created and programmed the games! We are just fans!

I really love video games, SNK's in particular, and I hope people like me will be able to continue to enjoy the Neo for years to come.

I am an adult, and I deal with people in a respectful manner, so it is sometimes disturbing to see the kind of arrogance and disrespect that some of the 'BIG TYMERS' use in their posts in these forums.

BOTTOM LINE: The Neo is the best, most longest-lived game system ever. We all post on this forum becase we love the games so much, let's not forget that -- It's about the games!

If it weren't for SNK Capcom would rule all!

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by neobuyer:
I think the big question here is WHAT IS THE NEO GEO ALL ABOUT???

Is it about gamers who love video games and who want the best in 2D games to play and enjoy...

Or is it about some sort of 'collectors' one-upsmanship macho bullshit sort of thing?

I just want to say I love 2D video games and have enjoyed the Neo since Magician Lord, and no matter who has the most carts, or is the most hard-core, BIG TYME fan, the Neo belongs to no one. No one represents it, controls it, or otherwise. I don't care if you are the sole US distributor of Neo Geo product for future releases or whatever.

The only people who can accurately represent what the games are all about is SNK and the development teams that created and programmed the games! We are just fans!

I really love video games, SNK's in particular, and I hope people like me will be able to continue to enjoy the Neo for years to come.

I am an adult, and I deal with people in a respectful manner, so it is sometimes disturbing to see the kind of arrogance and disrespect that some of the 'BIG TYMERS' use in their posts in these forums.

BOTTOM LINE: The Neo is the best, most longest-lived game system ever. We all post on this forum becase we love the games so much, let's not forget that -- It's about the games!

If it weren't for SNK Capcom would rule all!

<<Or is it about some sort of 'collectors' one-upsmanship macho bullshit sort of thing?>>

Nope, Leave that to the Jamma Collectors, hehe.

<<BOTTOM LINE: The Neo is the best, most longest-lived game system ever.>>

Accually the Longest living system ever (In other words still selling) is Gameboy, The neo is up there with the snes, pc-engine, nes and gameboy as the longest lasting systems ever.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Time to 0wn Dion/NGF:

>Cars? - we got'em

So do I, 4 of them actually.

>Homes? - we got'em

Guess what, so do I! :-D

>women? - we got'em

Woman is easy to get, even bums got woman.

>VIPs? - we are them

You're VIPs of your own stuff, so scr00 that.

>Dreams? - we are yours

What the fuck, you should say "Nightmares? We are yours!".

Now onto the second part:

Expensive hardware.

As far as I know, storing data on cartridges has never been too cheap. Since NeoGeo games have always been bigger than normal console games, it's quite obvious that the price is much higher since it uses loads of ROMs :P

>Why was it advertised in Playboy and GQ?
>Why was it originally sold in Macey's, >Neiman Marcus, and Lord and Taylor?

Quite simple:
If the hardware is expensive and the cartridges are expensive, I guess advertising the hardware/software on places directed to people with not-so-much-money would be KIND OF STUPID, DON'T YOU THINK? It's quite fucking obvious they'd have to advertise it to a public with power to acquire such thing.

Just think about it. One day your ego will get so overinflated, SO OVERINFLATED you'll blow up like a baloon.

------------------
DaemoN
daemon@roarvgm.com
www.roarvgm.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
>Why was it advertised in Playboy and GQ?
>Why was it originally sold in Macey's, >Neiman Marcus, and Lord and Taylor?

Quite simple:
If the hardware is expensive and the cartridges are expensive, I guess advertising the hardware/software on places directed to people with not-so-much-money would be KIND OF STUPID, DON'T YOU THINK? It's quite fucking obvious they'd have to advertise it to a public with power to acquire such thing.

DaemoN
daemon@roarvgm.com www.roarvgm.com >>
-----------------------------
-----------------------------

WOW, it looks like Daemon proved the NeoGeoFreak point and proved NeoGeoFreak was right....YET AGAIN!!!

As we said, the NeoGeo was marketed as an executive class gaming system.
It was marketed for people with more money than the average person. That is why it was advertised in Playboy and GQ and sold in stores like Macey's, Neiman Marcus, and Lord and Taylor.

thanks for explaining this and proving our point Damen.

Damen, even in your own words you are saying the people with "power" are the people with the money. The "power to acquire such things."
(sure you will edit your words now)

Wow, you people are so easy.
If you gusy would close your blind fury, you would see that EVERY SINGLE thing we say is always 100% true and accurate.

NeoGeo is not for the children or for the commoner. It is an executive class system. That is why so many people "want" a NeoGeo.

Just keep following the NeoGeoFreak lead.

thanks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak.

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah!!! Woo!! NGF is da best!! I'm a moron!! Sorry Dion!!! You ARE the Emerson Arcadia 2001!! Oh damn, I mean Neo Geo...crap, I keep forgetting.....

------------------

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
So what? Dion, are you trying to tell me that I BRYAN, am not supposed to be envoled with the NEO because I'm only 16? How fucking old are you? I personally think that videogames of anykind should be enjoyed by ALL!! Oh yeah, and I also remember one little thing that you left out of your above statements...Electronics Boutiqe sold NEO-GEO, and I go there all the time. I got my neo when I was 8. I knew I had something special, but I also knew that I was gonna come across some arrogant fuck like you, who would try and tell me that I was not good enough for the neo. Well, I for one think that the neo is a really good game system for younger gamers who want kick ass games!

Bryan -NGF is ADULT ONLY- -NEO-GEO.COM is for EVERYONE-

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
The only people who truley seem to be not good enough for the Neo is NGF themselves.

Ryan

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
I don't get involved in these arguments, and I'm not going to for now, but what I do want to say is "Bravo!" to neobuyer.

Take that for what it's worth. ^_^

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Now did you HAVE to go and leave yoursleves THAT wide open???
biggrin.gif

Cars? - we got'em
Matchbox and Hot Wheels don't count.

Homes? - we got'em
I didn't know that you could post a mailbox outside of a dumpster.

women? - we got'em
Mothers, grandmas, aunts, nieces and sisters don't count in this catagory. Also, posters you got from various issues of "Hooters" don't apply. And if you do have multiple women, when was the last time you've been "checked"?

VIPs? - we are them
OOOH! An anagram! Let's play...
VIP - VICIOUSLY IGNORANT PESTS
VIP - VERY IDIOTIC PEOPLE

Yes, pointless I know... but I never consider people who needed VIP attached to their names as VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE. People who are already know, and don't need to flaunt it.

Dreams? - we are yours
More like nightmares... how dare you post your references to XXX wet dreams you've had on this wholesome, family forum!

Yes, self glorification may be cool... but an idiotic post like this to help make the day go quicker is even more fun.
biggrin.gif

Dolphin

Custom User Title,

The Neo-Geo and its associated games were sold in Neiman Marcus at one time? I didn't know this. Perhaps it was a "catalogue order only" item. There is a Neiman Marcus here in Ft. Worth, and I've been going there with my parents for over a decade. I never saw any Neo-Geo items on my numerous trips to NM, and to this day, they sell absolutely no video game related merchandise in their retail store. But, I can envision the Neo-Geo fitting into NM's pricing bracket quite nicely.

------------------
SIG1.gif

DolphinLord: Plaguing the online Neo-Geo scene since 1997.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

Mister Kunio >>

Really Mr.Moon (mr. ass)
Why was it advertised in Playboy and GQ?

I don't remember those places and magazines being for gamers?

NeoGeoFreak proved right yet again.
You morons are so easy.

thanks for proving us right,

NeoGeoFreak
your a fkn complete retarted idiot!!!!it was also sold at funco and babbages and numerous other toy and video game stores..i recall funco selling it used for half the price..until snk got on there ass!ALL STORES CARRIED IT!! go fuck your mother rich noname executive..big FUCK YOU TO THE NGF PUSSYS!!!ROT IN HELL BITCHBOYS!!