Bonuskun, I am banned from chat?

C

Caris Nautilus

I just tried logging into the chat room, With my registered nick, And it say's I'm Banned, Wanna get back to me on this? lol

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

SNK IS THE DEVILS.....

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited December 01, 2000).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Bonuskun GOT KINDA TRIGGA HAPPY WITH THE DELETE BUTTON.

YOU SHOULD JUST LET ANYONE SAY ANYTHING CUZ THERE ARE NO RULES FOR CUSSIN.

AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU BANNED A DEVIL.

MAN WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness

C

Caris Nautilus

Bonuskun you wanna fill me in on why i'm banned? I did nothing wrong, I only chatted for my first time last night!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

WE ARE SNK

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited December 01, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
YEA NICE CHAT IF YOU DOWN WITH BONUSCUNT AND NGF!!!NOW I SEE WHY THE NEW CHAT WENT UP...NGF RUKEIN THE BOARD NOW..LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME TRAITORS IN DISGUISE...I HOPE SHAWN WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT CHAT BOARD AND ADOLF BONUSCUNT..YOU ON MY SHITLIST NOW NGF TRAITOR....

Shawn please fill me in on why I'm banned from your chat room, I chated for my first time last night, And bonuskun was there and we all talked for ahwile.

I try to log into it today, And bam, I'm banned, Why?

I'd love to know...

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA OFFICAL U.S SNK HOME CARTS!!!!NGF ONLY..

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey guys I'm sure its not that you're banned, just a glitch in the chat program. After all, it is a brand new program that was just put up. Don't automatically assume that you were banned, I mean Shawn's philosophy here seems to be freedom of speech and I don't think he'd have his finger on the trigger like that. For ANY of you guys!!! It just doesn't make any sense for that to be the case.

C

Caris Nautilus

Well I tryed to log in on my registered nick, And then a new nick, It seems he banned EVERYONE with an AOL IP address, Wanna fill me in on WHY you did this?

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 30, 2000).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

NEO DEVIL WARR IS NOT PRETTY........

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
slime_ba.gif

OH NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!
devfire.gif

OPEN THE GATES OF NEO HELL AND MAKE WAY FOR THE NEO DEVILS!
ken1.gif

MASSIVE NEO JUDO KICK TO BONER'S NUTS.
redblackline.gif

skelworm.gif

A DEAD NEO DEVIL ROLL FCK TO YA EYE.
blodrose.gif

DRIPPING NEO BLOOD WITH THIS ALL AOL BAN.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
akumastand.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Well I want him to post an explaination, If he banned all AOLers that's oh I'd say 40% of the people that visit neo-geo.com, Everyone I know that goes to neo-geo.com is on AOL.

Bonuskun I hope you reply soon, It's not looking so good right now. If you did ban the AOL IP didn't you think about all the normal chatters like me that would get banned?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Ok whatever happened here is fixed. I apologize to whoever this annoyed and if something like this happens again which it rarly does, post here so I can fix it.

BonusKun

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
<YEA THAT LIL BITCH JUST BANNED ME TOO FOR DOGGIN CHRIS RAY!!!!! LOOKS LIKE BONUS CUNTS DOWN ON HIS KNEES FER NGF..YOU GOT A PRESENT COMIN BOY!!!! FKN TRAITOR!! AND FROM WHAT I HEAR A THEIF ALSO!!!!>

<YEA NICE CHAT IF YOU DOWN WITH BONUSCUNT AND NGF!!!NOW I SEE WHY THE NEW CHAT WENT UP...NGF RUKEIN THE BOARD NOW..LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME TRAITORS IN DISGUISE...I HOPE SHAWN WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT CHAT BOARD AND ADOLF BONUSCUNT..YOU ON MY SHITLIST NOW NGF TRAITOR....>

Ok look here you two, I don't give a rat's ass about NGF but if you think just me talking to chris how he does business if turning traitor then you shoudl jump on Shawn's ass as well who has dealt with him. I have no desire to buy from Dion or Chris but that doesn't mean I CANNOT do price comparasions. It's called trying to figure how they THINK if you had watched how I talked to chris I was able to get him to answer my questions truthfully WITHOUT any name calling. IF you notice, Billkwando also talks to Dion and Chris the same way to get inside their heads to figure them out. Thanks for making me such a NGF lover so damn fast.

BonusKun

C

Caris Nautilus

So you didn't ban all aolers? I'm glad you fixed it, Since I couldn't log in at all!

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 30, 2000).]

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Oh and 3rdly I have never bought a DAMN thing from Chris Ray ever. The only time I dealt with NGF was DIon on ebay who sold me an original Metal Slug 2 cart. The deal came out fine with me. I was a newbie at the time and had no IDEA about how Dion was until Billkwando showed me proof of what he did along with me getting to meet GuiLong who also had a long story about what NGF did. If you want me to start fucking lying about it then look for someone else to flame. I didn't do shit to you so get off my ass and quick being so quick to judge!!!

BonusKun

[This message has been edited by BonusKun (edited November 30, 2000).]

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Shhh...guys...calm down

Let's sit down and talk about this...

Getting banned on IRC is no big deal. It's happened to me numerous times. For example, I remember one time where about 6 people in the channel changed their nicks to the members of the A-Team and flooded me with "slaps", ending with a 2 hour ban. Wasn't fun...but I got over it. It was just a big misunderstanding.

See, I know Kun rather well. Let me outline some things:

A. He despises Neo Geo Freak, just like I do...perhaps more than I do.

B. He's the fairest and best person on IRC I know

C. He's a great person overall, and one of the greatest friends I have. When I have a problem, I seriously go to Kun, or a mutual friend of his and mine...usually both.

Kun is not, and cannot, be the enemy, except to NGF. He is VERY nice, and anything bad you might see is most assuredly a misunderstanding. If you have a problem, just talk to him.

So if you get banned, it's hardly the end of the world...on IRC, 95% of bans are temporary, and at least 50% die within an hour. And Kun hardly ever bans...and if he does, he apologizes more than I think is necessary for it. He's far too nice.

By the way....there is no "delete" button on IRC. You might have to get a little used to the new layout of the neo-geo.com chat, but I guarantee you, it's going to be a great place.

Also keep in mind Kun is the biggest Neo-Geo fan I know...and it's not because of the carts he owns (which all make sense, by the way...he doesn't own any stupid doorstop ones). It's because of his mentality...he knows everything about his games, including in-depth notes into the story...I remember one night he played clips from the Neo CD KOF 9...7 image disc? I think it was 97...we were laughing our asses off...Wolfgang Krauser's voice actor is insane. *wipes tear from eye*

So, in closing, Kun is a great guy, he'd NEVER side with NGF in a million years, and this is a big misunderstanding. Talk it out...things will work out just fine. And if you stick around the neo-geo chat, and make friends...get used to IRC...maybe we'll sit and go through funny neo stuff in a voice chat one of these nights together.
biggrin.gif
This isn't a time to be making enemies. It's a time to be taking out the NGF trash, and making new friends.

- The Black Knight

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Hello.

Being an honorary SNK devil since 1998, I feel qualified to weigh in on this matter.

First off, Bonus Kun would NEVER ban any of the devils. Secondly, he's one of the coolest and nicest peeps in the scene, someone who's sent me free games simply for finding him a game he couldn't get. Thirdly, I trust Bonus Kun to put my ass on the line for him (which I'm doing right now, but that's another subject=Not Neo Geo) and I KNOW he's a defender of free speech, being one of the first people who spoke out against Neo Alec's ban happy demeanor.

I know the issues mostly gone, but if there's any doubt left, here's a copy of a gay azz email dion sent BK to undermine our unity:
"Hey buddy, have you noticed how many
of those "children" have already been quick
to turn on you for no reason?
They are now calling you "Bonus cunt."
Now maybe you'll see what I have been
talking about all this time. These people
have no morals and will just start talking shit
for no real reason, other than they are miserable.
your Neo friend,
Dion
NeoGeoFreak
NGF-USA"

Now, dig if you will the picture, of dion and chris engaged in a kiss.... (LOL that's a gag on "When Doves Cry" quite an ugly image eh? Couldn't stop myself!)

No seriously...dig if you will this concept: dion writes a "sympathetic" email to BK trying to kiss BK's ass in an attempt to undermine our unity. Now, as we all know, dion isn't nice to ANYBODY unless he wants something, so this is how he tries to turn us against each other. Remember, if BK was sympathetic to dion, there'd be no reason for dion to write BK that letter, because he'd have nothing to gain.

Bonus Kun is about as down on NGF as a fella could be, unless that fella is Devil Gui Long, Lord Samahin(SHAOLIN DEVIL), or myself. (Not to mention the newly spawn Illicious/Primal Savior)

Give the guy a break. =)

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon
*slinks back into hole*
P.S. Sorry about my absence from the scene I've been busy with my own sort of diversion. I'm usually not one to show off, but it certainly explains why I haven't been breaking my neck to hang out on the net! =)
full1.JPG

Ibanez Joe Satriani 10th Anniversary Edition, #98 of 700, a.k.a. "Chromeboy".

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
<FONT COLOR="FF0066">THIS IS PRETTY SCREWED FROM WHERE IM SITTING......

1 BONUS KUN IS PRETTY COOL....ALWAYS HAS BEEN
2 dixazz IS TRYING TO GET IN BED WITH MODERATORS (THE DAYS OF ALEC ALL OVER)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY #3

NEVER EVER EVER PRINT OUT AN ALLIES BATTLE STRATERGY AND MOTIVES IN FRONT OF THE ENIMIES FACES.........

IT SHOULD BE COMMON SENSE THAT NOW THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE SECRET WEAPON HAS BEEN FLUSHED DOWN TO PLAYSTATION PORTS OF NEO GAMES EASYNESS........IE NO WHERE NEAR AS EFFECTIVE.......
DEVIL GUI

</FONT>

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
<FONT COLOR="FF0066">THIS IS PRETTY SCREWED FROM WHERE IM SITTING......

1 BONUS KUN IS PRETTY COOL....ALWAYS HAS BEEN
2 dixazz IS TRYING TO GET IN BED WITH MODERATORS (THE DAYS OF ALEC ALL OVER)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY #3

NEVER EVER EVER PRINT OUT AN ALLIES BATTLE STRATERGY AND MOTIVES IN FRONT OF THE ENIMIES FACES.........

IT SHOULD BE COMMON SENSE THAT NOW THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE SECRET WEAPON HAS BEEN FLUSHED DOWN TO PLAYSTATION PORTS OF NEO GAMES EASYNESS........IE NO WHERE NEAR AS EFFECTIVE.......
DEVIL GUI

</FONT>

Why don't you guys like Neoalec? Was he an asshole to you as well? lol

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

CUZ HE A CELLO PLAYIN DION LOVIN QUEER!!! WE DESTROYED THAT BOARD AS WE EVENTUALLY WILL NGF!!!!!!!!!!SNK DEVIL FROM OROCHI HELL SAMHAIN

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING.......I DONT HATE ALEC, I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM......

THAT ARSEHOLE dion USED HIM.......WHISPERING IN HIS EAR......GETTING IMPORTANT POSTS DELETED AND THE LIKES.......

ALEC WAS ALRIGHT......SOME LITTLE WIMPS CLAIMING THEYLL BASH ALEC IF THEY EVER SEE HIM.........ILL STATE THIS "NOT IF IM WITHIN THE NEXT 100 KILOMETERS"

PEOPLE SHOULDNT PICK OUT WEAKER TARGETS AND ALEC ISNT THE STRONGEST OF BOYS (WELL FROM LOOKS ANYWAY)

THE PLACE GOT SHUT BECAUSE dion WAS RULING IT BY PUPPET STRINGS AND ME SAMHAIN AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS HAD TO SMESH OUR WAY IN.......
ALEC TESTED US BY PRETENDING NOT TO MODERATE THE FORUMS FOR 3 DAYS.......HE THEN CLOSED THEM BECAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE READ.....

ALEC HOSTED A NICE SITE AND A GOOD BOARD.....HE WAS OKAY IF A LITTLE ARROGANT AND IRON HEADED FOR HIS OWN GOOD......

I MEAN BY THE COMMENT, ALEC ALL OVER AGAIN, THAT IF dion WERE TO CONTROL THE MODERATORS.....WELL YOU GET THE POINT.......
DEVIL GUI