Very funny fake auction

Weisskreuz

n00b
Take a look at this: http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=514117401

The title of the auction means "NG cartrige system + 2 boards and 20 games"

In the item description (Beschreibung:
he listed 35 games in stead of 20. Than he put the pic and wrote the following line:

"Attention, I sell 35 games not 20 like I wrote. Very cool not?"

and at the bottom of the pic he wrote the funniest sentence:
"Surly this pic shows my complete collection"

------------------
-----------------------

www.gamecollecting.com

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Wow, he stole Shawn's picture from this website and is claiming to have all that stuff? Serves anyone right for sending this zero-feedback ripoff artist any money!

I'm assuming that the seller claims that the picture is his stuff? What an idiot, obviously there are over 200 cartridges in that picture (Shawn's insane collection . . . )!!!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

IF I WAS SHAWN THIS EURO CAT WOULD GET A MAIL BOMB ..HEH HEH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE..JESUS..

N

NGPSkinhead

Anybody looked at his feeback. He didn't want people to come to him to get the items he sold, they had to pay fisrt and then they can get the item (an over 2000 $ item), and his feedback is -2 so no one takes such a person serius.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Can anyone here read/write German? How much in USD is 5.000.100,00 DM. Maybe somebody should E-mail the bidders and let them know about the bogus nature of the auction.

Anthony

Shawn

snkusa.com
Good thing the picture he is using has a watermark of www.neo-geo.com. The seller has a negative 2 rating, surely no one will take him seriously.

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
5.000.100,00 DM is about $2.2 million USD.

Nothing about this auction could possibly be serious - not even the bids! Notice that the 2 most recent bids came from people with -1 feedback. ^_^

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
>NEO GEO MODUL GERÄT MIT ZWEI OLD STYLE GAME BOARDS UND MIT 20 GAMES ALLES SEHR GUT ERHALTEN UND MIT
ORIGINAL VERPAKUNG UND ANLEITUNGEN. also zuschlagen so ein hit kommt nicht so schnell wider. hier die liste der games: King of Fighters
94 bis 99, Kin of the Monsters 1 bis 2, Fatal Fatury Spec. Fatal Fatury RB2 Fatal Fatury 1 Fatal Fatury 2, Metal Slug 1 Metal Slug 2 Metal Slug X und der
hit Metal Slug 3, Art of Fighting 1 bis 3, Nam 1945, Viewpoint, Pulstar, Mutation Nation, Burning Fight, Ninja Combat, Samurai Shadown 1 bis 4 und
weitere top titel.....

NEO GEO WITH 2 OLD STYLE GAME BOARDS AND WITH 20 GAME ALL VERY GOOD QUALITY AND WITH ORIGINAL WRAPPING AND MINT?
SOMTHING ABOUT A NOT SO FAST?
HERES THE GAMES.....
BLA BLA BL BLA BLA....
SAMURAI SHODOWN 1 AND 4 WITH MARQUI

>natürlich zeigt das bild meine ganze sammlung

NATURALLY THIS IS A PIC OF MY COLLECTION!

>ALSO; FÜR ALLE DIE SO SCHLAU SIND DAS BILD IST NICHT VON MIR SONDERN AUS DEM INTERNET UND ZEIGT EINFACH NUR
GAMES EIN BILD VON MIR KANN ICH ZUSENDEN DA WERDET IHR STAUNEN WIE ES BEI MIR AUSSIEHT

ALSO FOR THE SLOW THE PICTURE IS NOT OF MY COLLECTION BUT A PICTURE I ATTAINED FROM THE INTERNET......AND ITS GOT MORE GAMES THAN I CAN IMAGINE?

PARDON, I TRIED BUT MY GERMAN IS ABSOLUTELY PISS POOR AS IVE NOT USED ANY IN AROUND 4 YEARS......
IT SHOULD BE KINDA ACCURATE =)
DEVIL GUI