Neo Geo Pocket-Dream Cast Link cables

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I think it's absoutely needed for Neo Geo Dc games such as Capcom vs SNK (or you can download the info from the web using the cheap but very good 4 meg memory card & cable from the Pelican accessories) If anyone is interested, the only sites that I know that currently have them are: Buyrite and some store in kongkong (Golden something)--others have it as a restock.

I just got it from www.Buyrite.net. The price has been jacked up to $33, though. Others have them for $29.

I have dealt w/ them for about a dozen times, and haven't had any problem (miniscule at worst). I ordered various products like Neo Geo cd, and pocket games, but no home cart (I think they ante the price for those). I have to say that they have average-bad communication (I din't get a confirmation of my order for the first time. And the e-mails, for the most part, are automated) Their shiping method leaves something to be desired, but at least the items arrive fairly fast--only thing that's always reliable.

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 30, 2000).]