Hey Mr. Shawn...

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
I see three more NGF-started "We are so great" threads in News & Rumors. To be honest, I think this is getting sort of asinine.

It's not your fault, or anything...and people want Dion around to watch him humiliate himself...but I sort of liked how you threw his self-promotion threads in flames. Just thought I'd mention that it might be cool to do that again.
smile.gif
I just want to put in my vote/comment that I'd like to see some more of those useless NGF posts moved out so I can actually see some of the important news/rumors. He's just repeating the same things over and over again. :P

Just a thought.

- The Black Knight

C

Caris Nautilus

Dions just doing it to get people to flame him and bring more attention to himself, It's so obvious. I have gotten tired of replying to his posts. There all the same now.

"You all hate us because were rich and have all the neo carts" Blah Blah Blah.

Well me for one could probly buy out half of dion's stock if I wanted to...

We don't like you NGF cause your egotistical idiots that act like little kids, Who THINK they run a bussiness, Which you don't.

Do you think if you accually had stock holders ect. you would last a week? LOL, You would go under in day's when people found out how you talked on these boards and dealt with people...

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 30, 2000).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS..I LOVE TO FLAME,BUT ITS GETTING TO BE THE SAME OLD SHIT,,AND IVE SEEN THIS LOWLEVEL SHITBAGS POSTS WAY TOO MUCH THROUGH THE YEARS ..THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN POSTIN SO MUCH ANYMORE..ITS JUST GETTING REPETITIVE AND BORING.GET RID OF THEM PERIOD..IF NO ONE KNOWS OF NGF BY NOW.I SAY FK EM...STICK THESE CHILDISH POSTS IN THE GARBAGE DUMP AND LET THE RODENTS FEED ON EM...SAMHAIN SNK DEVIL

endgamer

Another Striker
Yes pretty please Mr. Shawn K.O. all their posts. It's very annoying to keep reading him spew the same old same 'ole. Like if their so great why don't they get their own forum instead of cluttering this one. topics always go way off topic because of these guys. In all the posts the've posted I only answered one, I wish more of you's guys would do the same.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Yah. Get rid of NGF so we can get back to the same old "what's your top 10 fav neo geo games?" or "best kof?" type topics. Those were really exciting the first 1 million times they were brought up on other boards/mailing lists, but they're getting kind of old now. At least when you guys are talking about/to NGF, it's halfway interesting. And lets face it. Without NGF, these boards might not die, but they will fall into recycled topic hell because there won't be much coming from SNK to talk about now. My advice to you: If you don't like the NGF related threads, don't read them.

Matt

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

GET RID OF ANAL FORCE TOO..ANOTHER FAG NEO GEO FREAK...LOSER.........

Force

20 Year Member
Wow. I get personal attacks for offering my opinion. Now I know why Dion and Chris talk down to people and act like they do. Either way, no biggie. I'm almost done...

Matt

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well what did you expect Force? For everyone to say "yeah, he's got a good point, Dion's posts are really exciting and add SO MUCH to this board"? Duh, and then when a few people don't agree with you, you whine about being attacked? Grow up and get a life. Don't be a baby and whine when a few (i.e. TWO) people disagree with your statements!

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Argh, had a nice post, lost it.

I'll just sum up what I had.

I don't want all NGFs topics removed...just a few of them, to "trim back the idiot overgrowth". They aren't saying anything new, so they only need one or two of these topics, not five or six.

Force, get over it. I'm not mad at you. The majority isn't mad at you. And you mistake what I meant...read above to see what I actually was trying to convey.

And lastly, about Dion and crew saying that they "make" this board...wholly untrue. The people that post now in response have always been in the woodwork, with no reason to come out. Now that the NGF hens are clucking loudly again, people simply stop just reading the board, and come out to make some drumsticks.

I've always been here...just been...quiet.
smile.gif

- The Black Knight

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
I agree. Even though the latest escapades out of NGF have caused me to start saying things to Dion, it has already grown old. Yeah, now that I think about it, it literally has been years of listening to Dion's anal retentive self-righteousness. I cast my vote/opinion in saying that ALL NGF's posts be cast into the War Room. At least that way, if and when people respond to what he has to say (and of course it's almost always the usual "I'm right and you're jealous" drivel) they can get as mean and nasty as they want. I mean for crying out loud, intelligent reasoning won't get through his thick skull, obviously he only responds to abuse.

And the bad thing about that is, he seems to eat up the abuse. So in a way, Dion is a lost cause anyway you cut it.

Just my opinion...
Thanks...

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Good point Black Knight. I hadn't seen your last post when I replied. I guess putting all of NGF's posts into the War Room without a second thought would be sort of lowering yourself to their level. They apparently think in prejudiced terms toward others (WE are the only true Neo fans because WE'VE spent the most money, blah blah blah, ad nauseum) so you'd have to keep from following their kind of mind set. And, if that means keeping a few of their posts around, so be it.

Force

20 Year Member
Chimp: The last time I checked, you could disagree with someone without making personal attacks to them. There was nothing that wasn't civil in my post. Either way, I'm almost done. Sitting here and getting in flame wars over video games is rediculous.

Matt

Force

20 Year Member
The Black Night: Yah. I see your point now. I can count quite a few times when NGF has replied to a topic, and then started a new topic with that reply. It gets a bit repetitive, but I don't think a board that values free speech should delete ANY posts. It would be nice to have a filter or something so you could just not see the posts (or whole threads started by) from people you didn't like to hear from. I'm not sure how (or if?) that could be implemented into this board, but I don't think deleting posts should be an option.

Matt

G

gokusama26

Yeah, that "reply/new topic" thing was getting on my nerves.....