Neo CD console NEW, 159$

C

Caris Nautilus

From NCS:

"
NCS is mulling an offer. New, unopened (you know the drill) Neo Geo CD consoles are on the table as SNK of Japan seeks to clear inventory. Apparently, everything must go as the business transition continues and seeks an end to commence with a new beginning. Through the past couple of months, and years it seems, stateside vendors have solicited purchase offers for small quantities of the Neo Geo CD unit but this quantity from SNK is fairly sizable and substantial. NCS is comfortable with purchasing hundreds of units of older consoles (re: Saturn and PC-Engine units when they are available) and this Neo-CD supply sits within the same range in terms of quantity. Pricing is proposed at US$159 per unit for the top loading, single speed model. Input, feedback, and comments are appreciated. We will formulate our plan of attack once we can gauge the overall demand (or lack thereof) for this Neo Geo CD unit."

C

Caris Nautilus

P.S.

Let's hope Dion doesn't buy them all, Sign the tops of them in gold ink and sell them as a NGF cd system...

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I've been on the lookout for a Neo-Geo CD and $159 for a new one is a bargin. Would they ship to the UK? If so does anyone have any idea how much it's likely to cost? Also is it possible to do a mode on a CD unit so you can change the language like you can wiht the AES?

[This message has been edited by ScoobyDoo (edited November 30, 2000).]

S

Silent_Scope

Really good deal. How about if I already have one already?

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
Scooby: When you enter your information on NCS's site, you can choose the UK as your country. I assume they'll ship to the UK then.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I'm not too interested in neo geo cd, but for $160 I'd pick one up in a heartbeat. Good going NCS!

Matt

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
But wait, why didn't NGF buy all those consoles? Well if they hurry up and move fast, maybe they can buy them all and add a new set of pictures to their restock page, with 300 Neo CD systems at $399 each!!! What a great deal that would be!!

Come on NGF, step up and buy this shit up, you don't want the price to be too low on ANY Neo related stuff do you?? KEEP THOSE PRICES INFLATED TO HELP THE COLLECTORS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
But wait, why didn't NGF buy all those consoles? Well if they hurry up and move fast, maybe they can buy them all and add a new set of pictures to their restock page, with 300 Neo CD systems at $399 each!!! What a great deal that would be!!

Come on NGF, step up and buy this shit up, you don't want the price to be too low on ANY Neo related stuff do you?? KEEP THOSE PRICES INFLATED TO HELP THE COLLECTORS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You, Mr. Chipmeister are one EVIL individual. Don't give these SOBs anymore saistic ideas!
biggrin.gif

Heh... it would be funny to see NGF try to buy all of the consoles from NCS. With the way that they conduct their business, they'd be lucky to get two of 'em.