NGF on trial, Phase I

Shawn

snkusa.com
For those of you who are aware of the current fiasco between NGF and myself, you know that I am now at a crossroads. For the first time in my neo experience, I have something of theirs for a change. The roles are reversed. Should I do unto them as they did unto me? Personally, I feel that they deserve far worse than what I’m willing to do. My recommendation for business rehabilitation is to suspend their shipment/refund for a certain length of time.

The outcome of this transaction is dependent upon the verdict provided by the members of this forum. The members are now given the honorable position of jurors, and NGF is the defendant to be prosecuted.

The list of charges against NGF is incredibly long and can be found through out these forums.

Use the two sources below for reference concerning the current state of affairs.
http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000251.html http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000253.html

Phase I - Are they guilty? If guilty proceed to phase II
Phase II - How long is the sentence?

Phase I is now in session.

benares

Kula's Candy
I've never done business with NGF so I have no right to a vote. All I have to say is that you are a person of goodness Shawn and I would hate to see you stoop to their level. And by your actions they might take out their frustrations on other forum members here by holding their carts or holding their money because of this.

It's a vicious cycle...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Shawn,
It's really hard to think about this overall issue but I feel that in this retrospect you should do this with Chris seeing as 2 weeks is too long of a wait compared to the 4 months he made you wait.

1. Send his money back and let him choke on it.

2. Get all these collectibles items for yoursel and either keep them or sell them to forum members who might want them and enjoy them better than Chris would who's only concern is about money and his 2 week wait.

3. I would also agree on the fact the NGF is these forums only on the words of annoyance and overall slandering lies and abuse with which almost every user has seen time and again. I would say that they would leave on their own but the DHP list already proved that futile.

There isn't much else to say on this but if Chris wants to be such an arse about this, give him back his money and be done with it. I'm sure you'll feel better once this is done this way.

BonusKun

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
ok, first off NGF is Guilty on all charges stated. They have ripped many people and deserve the worst punishment. I say you give em' a week to form their own Forum at their OWN site. After the week is up BAN NGF FROM THIS FORUM FOR GOOD.

Just my 2 sence... Bryan

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Here's what you do:

Get some monopoly money, or just print out some fake money. Paste Dion's face on one side, and Chris's on the other (suitably mutilated). Now sign fake Dion signatures all over the bills in magic marker, and give them a few grease stains

Then tell Chris his "refund" is on its way, immediately. Just don't tell him it's $200 "Dion Dollars", in 1 DD increments.

Heh, but seriously...I'd refund the real money. Don't send them the goods...they don't need official Neo-Geo items, because they are obviously quite skilled at making their own (heh). Sort of like a little pack of McGuyver monkeys with soldering irons way too big for their little grimy paws.

"Kii kiiii kiiii...I blob the solder over my signature it bad! Signature everyone must see kii kiiiii!"
smile.gif

Let's face it, Mr. Shawn, you're far, far above them on many levels...odiferous Greek thieves don't really rank high on the food chain, for instance. Give them their money back rather quickly, with a note saying there will be no future dealings with NGF and their affiliates due to their poor reputation and slanderous nature. I'd throw them in the Black Book for good measure too...I think they've made enough sour dealings to warrant it.

Just don't sink to their level. The mud they wallow in is pretty nasty.

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
NGF should burn in hell...give em' the DEATH PENALTY!!!

Bryan -FUCK EM', THEIR ALL GONNA ROT IN HELL-

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Shawn,

Let divide the $200 - oooops not enough to go around.

Oh, wait a minute maybe my deal was only with Chris? Then again the auction had NEO GEO FREAKS on it. MVS MV-1B that does not work will all mvs games.

Guilty as charged.

As far as the money goes, I would not stoop to their scum of the earth level. That will be entirely up to you. he he he

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
But seriously NGF....why tha fuck don't you already have your own Forum? you could call it the "NGForum"...how imaginative I am tonight...
biggrin.gif
NGFuCks will all rot in hell...

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
This is a mail i sent WJW on sept 26 of this year AFTER never hearing about his supposed problems. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? This is very typical of the things that are said but never clarified. I never heard from him - EVER, after this email. Since he never responded what am I supposed to do? Oh well. I figured he must have finally hooked it up right. ChrisR

William,

I see your post on neo-geo.com forums. I never hear back from you about the
board. I thought you had fixed the problem. I have never had any problem
with the board at all on my super nova. If you are unhappy you should just
tell me. I see you are looking for a board with joystick ports. I have an
extra large 1-slot board I would be happy to switch out for you if you are
unhappy with the board you have. I would not try to "sucker" you, I want my
customers to be happy.

Send back the 1-slot and I will send you the large sized one with joystick
ports in return for free. It does not come with original
box or manual, but it works perfect.

Sorry you were unhappy, I want to help you.

Thanks,

Chris

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by chrisr:
This is a mail i sent WJW on sept 26 of this year AFTER never hearing about his supposed problems. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? This is very typical of the things that are said but never clarified. I never heard from him - EVER, after this email. Since he never responded what am I supposed to do? Oh well. I figured he must have finally hooked it up right. ChrisR

William,

I see your post on neo-geo.com forums. I never hear back from you about the
board. I thought you had fixed the problem. I have never had any problem
with the board at all on my super nova. If you are unhappy you should just
tell me. I see you are looking for a board with joystick ports. I have an
extra large 1-slot board I would be happy to switch out for you if you are
unhappy with the board you have. I would not try to "sucker" you, I want my
customers to be happy.

Send back the 1-slot and I will send you the large sized one with joystick
ports in return for free. It does not come with original
box or manual, but it works perfect.

Sorry you were unhappy, I want to help you.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

Show me proof of this email - I never got this. How can a MV-1B be hooked up right?
You know and I did not at the time; this board is only for the Irritating Maze game.

So are you willing to fix this now. How about
Mike the other MV-1B "sucker"?

William

PS - do not attempt to turn this thread a different direction, sorry Shawn

[This message has been edited by wjw123 (edited November 28, 2000).]

Mike

Bead Banger
Chris-

What about my Neo Board that your fucked up partner screwed me on?

As far as I am concerned you should get your money back becuase I have never done any business with you.

But fuck Dion.

I emailed you for help Chris, you never replied.

In case you havn't noticed, your partner Dion is making YOU look bad.

Shawn, give the cash back, but DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

The first ten times is their fault, the ones after that are on your head Shawn, and you'll get what is coming to you for dealing with them:

A BUNCH OF SHIT.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited November 28, 2000).]

Mike

Bead Banger
William-

Sad to hear that you were the other guy to get screwed in this MV1-B deal.

I sent my board to Jeff, the moderator in the Tech support section.

He is supposed to have it back to me by the end of the month so that I can run it on my super-gun.

I'll post someplace for you to see how good of a job he did.

DO NOT SEND YOUR BOARD BACK TO NGF!

Friendly advice.

chrisr

20 Year Member
Mike,

What email are you using? I have yet to get a single mail from you.

ChrisR

Mike

Bead Banger
It was sent through:
Miguel_ut@hotmail.com

It was sent to:
cray@neogeofreak.com

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Mike:
William-

Sad to hear that you were the other guy to get screwed in this MV1-B deal.

I sent my board to Jeff, the moderator in the Tech support section.

He is supposed to have it back to me by the end of the month so that I can run it on my super-gun.

I'll post someplace for you to see how good of a job he did.

DO NOT SEND YOUR BOARD BACK TO NGF!

Friendly advice.

Thanks Mike, I am not about to do any business or any sort with NGF ever again.

chrisr

20 Year Member
i forwarded the email. I would hope you would have the decency to reply and say I am speaking the truth(as usual).

ChrisR

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
OK well your phase I is are they guilty and of course the answer is yes. I know your phase II is what is the punishment, but with reference to Chris' money, here's what I say:

I agree with others here it would be wrong to outright keep their money. For Chris, it would be VERY abusive to just kick BACK his money without his collectables. I've watched the stuff Chris bids on at eBay, and I'm AMAZED that he's basically looking for EVERY IMAGINABLE COLLECTABLE NEO GEO ITEM OUT THERE. It makes me sad, that someone SO INTO the Neo, can act this way. Chris, its too bad that things have come to this cause you guys could have done and been SO MUCH MORE!!! That's something I never understood, how two guys SO INTO the Neo, can end up FUCKING SO MANY FANS over all these years. Very sad.

Anyway, as I said I'd kick back Chris' money, and I WOULD NOT ban them from the forums. Freedom of speech here is a big thing and should be held to the highest level. They should be ALLOWED to communicate here, period.

Now, as to how you send his money back . . . or how long you wait . . . or how you spread it out (like $20 a month for 10 months), thats entirely up to you Shawn.

Oh, and Chris I did see you outbid me on that Mr. Do recently on eBay. No problem, no hard feelings, I don't get all cracked out about that stuff. Hope you enjoy it . . . seriously. I guess you'll convert it to home cart, which is exactly what I was going to do with it. I'll just get one later.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

chrisr

20 Year Member
I dont have a single email from you in my inbox or deleted items. I dont know what to say, i am receiving mail fine.

ChrisR

the Rev

Banned
Normally I'd say to send the money back and not to stoop to his level, but HELL NO!!!

I'd keep the money and goods and offer Chris "credit" for the amount he's paid you. NGF is alrady good at screwing people that way. What was the amount, $250? Send him back that much in mothballs. He won't get what he wants but he'll get something at lesser value. Just like NGF does.

One more thought, why not "convert" his money and send it back. A paper shredder makes for a nice convertor nowadays.

G

gokusama26

Shawn,

I really think that you are above the pettiness of revenge tactics, just send the crap he ordered and never deal with them again.

PS. Why do you keep dealing with them if you think they are such assholes?

C

Caris Nautilus

I would also never deal with them again, Just sever all ties with them.

But you could teach them a lesson with this one...

------------------
retuya.jpg

Cros

n00b
Hmmm...

Be the better man.

First, offer him either his money back or the collectable (if you have them now, then mail them, otherwise send them when they get in).

Then, never do any sort of business with NGF/Dion/Chris again. Don't buy from them, don't sell to them, nothing. Regardless of who's to blame, it seems like trouble only comes from this.

As for this bulletin board, I believe in free speech. Let Dion and Chris each have their own account. I'd say ditch the NGF account because you never know which one of them is using it, but it's not that important.

Lastly, make a special addition to your black book that contains all your troubles with them. State that they are capable of good business practices as well as some very poor business practices. Let it be a warning of sorts.

I'd be just as pissed as you are, but it's best not to get revenge/poetic-justice/whatever this way. The reputation that follows them should be enough.

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea, NGF wouldnt learn anything from this anyways, I don't think they'll change. They are as arogant as ever

------------------

retuya.jpg

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello my name is Michael. I don,t normally post here but now I have to. Frank (Moria/the
one) is my fellow neo fanatic and good friend. The whole thing with NGF (Nut Guzzling
Fuckers) envoled me also. For the first few months of dealing with NGF Frank and I were
splitting the cost of the carts. Now I am going to tell you the real deal. NGF is full of crap.
Dion says you were happy before so what is wrong now. Listen Dion peer pressure has
nothing to do with getting fucked in the ass by NGF. RB2 was not in good/mint condition
when we got it. I don't know what you think but first of all if the insert is made by you it is
not mint. Second of all you claim you sent us the game upfront but the situation is more
complicated. We sent NGF $400 for LB2, two months later you talked to us and said that
you could send us RB2 for $250. Yes you said you would send it first and expect our
money. I am not the smartest guy in the world but if we didn't send the money, you had
our $400. Regardless if it was for another game or not if we don't pay then you don't have
to send the other game. You were being sooooo selfless. Thank you ohh great one Dion.
Then when we got it (RB2) the sticker was coming off of the cart and it was scracthed up.
To be honest we were very happy, two neo newbies getting a cart sure. Right away we
notice the insert was wrong you told us that that was normal. Normal for you nut guzzling
fuckers but not for a mint SNK cart. We later ignorantly sent you more $ for the ghostly
MS3. You said your on the list you will get one for sure. Some time after the release date
you convinced us to get some other carts for the money we sent you. Never again did we
hear about or get Metal Slug 3. We didn't feel it was a good trade off the games were only
average. Some how we still decided to get the new AES from you. Only after your promises
of greatness and attemps to make us cream our shorts about the sorry excuse for an AES
we got. Ok seriously what in the FUCK makes you think that we made the stuff about the
screws? NGF tries to pass it off as being petty but who wants to give Frank three of the
screws from their AES? Right, no one does because it is bullshit to have them missing.
Exspecially when you pay 500$ Plus you sighned the damn bottom! Please Dion tell me why
you feel it is needed for you to put you name on the bottom of things. There is no
weaseling out of that ask Shawn about his DOA cart so graciously signed by dion also. Will
you so be a good NGF and fix the the problem like you did with shawns DOA cart? Do you
think that the stuff we pay for is your preschool toy. Really Dion who the FUCK wants your
ugly ass signiture on their nice SNK merchandise.
NGF also looks bad with all of the bullshit responses. Often don't answer the problems and
suck their own dicks at the same time. If you could answer a problem without having your
dicks in your mouths then maybe neofans would have respect for you. We were never
informed we would get NGF inserts in our games I think that is bullshit. So if you would
please send us a new nonretarded nonDionized AES case with three screws, the real inserts
for NAM 1975, Sengoku, and RB2(and RB2 sticker) that would say something. I won't talk
crap about NGF again if you do the HONEST thing and fix the errors NGF has caused. We
would gladly send you the Dionized case, the NGF inserts and sticker. Maybe then you can
sell them to someone without hiding the truth. To all the other neo fanatics I apologize for
my rant. Wouldn't you guys want to know if you had an official insert, or a unofficial fake.
Would you guys be mad and want another AES case if DION sighnd on the bottom? I
believe we should keep our love for neogeo and collecting as bullshit free as possible. If you
hear from me another time my name will be Sogetsu-THE ONE.

I expect a responce that is BULLSHIT FREE! (which is maybe why you guys haven't answered in like 4days)

Yeah shawn mabe you should sighn you name on all the stuff that you have of theirs!
Maybe he would feel how I felt when I opened the box and saw dion's name on the bottom of my system.
Still they won't help their NGF costomer that they claim they care soooo much about.

Of course two wrongs don't make a right.
but that of course wouldn't mean shit compaired to the service I've recived... Let's see if they have the proper business sense.
I'm willing to forgive and forget heck I might even get the KOF 2k off of you guys.
I will just have to be more aware what I'm dealing with now... if I deal with NGF again....
I'm waiting NGF.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

BEING A EXPERT IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, NOT BY MY DOIN MAY I ADD, HEH HEH HEH.I SAY THE VERDICT IS GUILTY!!!! NO PROBATION, NO LEINANCY,JUST THROW EM IN THE PEN..ILL BE WAITING TO DRESS THEM UP REAL NICE..PUT KOOL AID ON THERE ROSEY RED CHEEKS AND LIPS. AND SELL THEM TO MOHAMUD FOR CANDY BARS...SERIOUSLY THOUGH...I THINK THEY SHOULD RECIVE THE SAME TREATMENT AS THEY HAVE GAVE THE MEMBERS OF THIS NEO COMMUNITY.THEY TALKIN BOUT GROWIN UP AND ACTING LIKE A MAN,WHEN THE MINUTE SOMEONE ELSE PULLS OR THEY THINK HE HAS PULLED ONE OVER ON THEM .THEY POST CRY BABY BULLSHIT FAR MORE CHILDISH THAN ANY OTHER POST IVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD..EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE DEVILS LONG ,LONG AGAIN..BUT NOOOO..AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAS BECOME OF THINGS..ANYWAY, IM WANTIN AT THE GUILLITINE SO SEND EM ON OVER.....CARTS IN HAND...BURN NGF BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMHAIN ORIGINAL SNK DEMON