DOES ANYONE NEED NGF?

Mike

Bead Banger
I think it's feaking hilarious how Dion and company can not take a HINT!

They truly believe that we NEED them to enjoy the neo.

They are in denial because they know that NOBODY needs them, and it's breaking their fucking hearts.

:[

Like fran would say-

get the fuck
out of here

nobody likes you

just die

yeah?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
right on man...they need to get tha fuck out, and we have to be the ones to kick em' out!

Bryan -FUCK NGF- Look ma I did it again! ya know why? cause NGF FUCKING SUCKS!!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
"get the fuck
out of here

nobody likes you

just die

yeah?"

i

am

pissin

meself

a tribute?

a parody?

a piss take?

i might never know

frankly

i couldnt care less

about ngf
about dion
about their carts
about their happy /unhappy customers
about chris fuckin ray
about all them mails that all of a sudden
everybody seems to have collected with admirable patience & devotion

it all means FUCK ALL to me

plus,devotion should be preserved for
summat else

i'm bored shitless

dont even know why i'm writin this one

oh bollox

right....check this out

Supercalifragilisticxpladocious

erm....

Well that’s enough excitement for one day

off i am

NGF

NEST Puppet
Yes, otherwise no people would have all the Neo AES carts - that are recognized by collectors. Look at the eBay sales, if there is a "black" cart it gets nothing. If there is a home made insert - it get's little. If there is a NeoGeoFreak version, it goes through the roof.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NGF:
Yes, otherwise no people would have all the Neo AES carts - that are recognized by collectors. Look at the eBay sales, if there is a "black" cart it gets nothing. If there is a home made insert - it get's little. If there is a NeoGeoFreak version, it goes through the roof.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

Umm the last NGF cart I saw on eBay (KOF 2k) got shutdown by eBay...

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I need them to fix my problem that they have even spoke to me about in 3 days!

Like him sighning my Neo Geo aes system with DION written on the bottom... Just like Shawn's strikers cart that he had fixed... but I must not be a big tymer... which you must need to be to get all the official snk merchindice..
Please read
New post: NGF hideing the truth again??

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

Originally posted by NGF:

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

MY 2 CENTS SAYS THE ONLY REASON THIS BEING IS CUZ E GAY IS FULLA IDIOTS WHO ARE PROBABLY NEWBIES AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OFFICAL AND NGF BULLSHIT..........NOT TO MENTION THE SHILL SHIT YOU WEAK PUNKS DO.....I AM SNK NEVER FORGET THAT...SAMHAIN SNK DEVIL..OROCHIBLOOD

Mike

Bead Banger
Last night in the forums I talked to Dion and Chris about how they(Dion) screwed me over on my Neo Geo MV1-B board.

For those that don't know the story, Dion sold me an MV1-B board saying that it played all of the neo geo mvs games, but the truth being that it can ONLY play Track Ball games.

I asked Dion directly to claim that which were in his words:

"I knew that I was selling you an irritating maze board"

Whenever I first got the board and tested it, I came to the conclusion that this indeed was a track ball board. With this being the case, I wrote Dion an email.

He told me to send it back to him and that for a $10 charge he could make it work for me.

Last time I checked, I didn't have "dumb ass" written on my face, so I sent it to Jeff, the moderator in the tech support section on this forum.

According to Dion, by not subjecting myself and my money to the NGF standard (ie. the run around, the rip off, and the scam) that my "warranty"-which I was never told about-had expired the moment that I sent my MV1-B to Jeff for modification.

This is a classic example of NGF bullshit.

The funny thing is that when I asked him about the board last night, he said that the part I needed was only $5, and that he would not deal with Jeff not matter what.

You'd think that after neglecting to tell me that he was selling me a track ball kit, that he would at LEAST send me the measly $5 dollar part for free for my troubles. Well that is greedy NGF for you.

According to Dion he does not "send FREE parts unless we (Chris) get to look at it"

What would be the point of bringing all this up over a $5 part if it was working? For your petty $5?

"hey look at me I have 5 of Dion's dollars"

Either way, I will NEVER deal with NGF again, and DION has made it aparent to me that "all future sales are void" after I poetically explained how I really felt about him. (I apologize to the members of the forum that were present last night that had to read all of that by the way)

In the end, it is better that way because I DON'T NEED NGF.

NOBODY NEEDS NGF.

I have to add that Chirs Ray seemed more likely to help me than Dion. It is a shame that Chris's reputation has been flushed down the shitter because of his association with Dion the crook.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Mike,

Your Neo board hasn't been touched (yet) still in the box -- Dion using the excuse of you mailing it to me voids a warranty is just plain pathetic. But what did you expect from him?

Jeff

Originally posted by Mike:
Last night in the forums I talked to Dion and Chris about how they(Dion) screwed me over on my Neo Geo MV1-B board.

For those that don't know the story, Dion sold me an MV1-B board saying that it played all of the neo geo mvs games, but the truth being that it can ONLY play Track Ball games.

I asked Dion directly to claim that which were in his words:

"I knew that I was selling you an irritating maze board"

Whenever I first got the board and tested it, I came to the conclusion that this indeed was a track ball board. With this being the case, I wrote Dion an email.

He told me to send it back to him and that for a $10 charge he could make it work for me.

Last time I checked, I didn't have "dumb ass" written on my face, so I sent it to Jeff, the moderator in the tech support section on this forum.

According to Dion, by not subjecting myself and my money to the NGF standard (ie. the run around, the rip off, and the scam) that my "warranty"-which I was never told about-had expired the moment that I sent my MV1-B to Jeff for modification.

This is a classic example of NGF bullshit.

The funny thing is that when I asked him about the board last night, he said that the part I needed was only $5, and that he would not deal with Jeff not matter what.

You'd think that after neglecting to tell me that he was selling me a track ball kit, that he would at LEAST send me the measly $5 dollar part for free for my troubles. Well that is greedy NGF for you.

According to Dion he does not "send FREE parts unless we (Chris) get to look at it"

What would be the point of bringing all this up over a $5 part if it was working? For your petty $5?

"hey look at me I have 5 of Dion's dollars"

Either way, I will NEVER deal with NGF again, and DION has made it aparent to me that "all future sales are void" after I poetically explained how I really felt about him. (I apologize to the members of the forum that were present last night that had to read all of that by the way)

In the end, it is better that way because I DON'T NEED NGF.

NOBODY NEEDS NGF.

I have to add that Chirs Ray seemed more likely to help me than Dion. It is a shame that Chris's reputation has been flushed down the shitter because of his association with Dion the crook.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Mike,

I thought it would be a waste of my time so I did not enter the chat room.

NGF no longer exist for me. Don't even bother to read their hot air thread. Now they are stuck with all those cart and less buyers.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

NGF DEAD in my book.

William

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
William,

How can you STILL ignore the fact that I sent you an email offering you an exchange months ago? I reforwarded the email, as stated in a different thread and you STILL dont say anything. What is wrong with you? I tried to help you 2 months ago, and never heard boo from you.

ChrisR

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Hmm, gee, Chris, I don't know. Ask DION. Why do you people even bother anymore?

God, I HAD to reply, I'm fed up with this bullshit.

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
It is pretty sad when the company NGF can't deliver a game for 4 months, and a standalone seller like "Shwan" or Shawn(as we like to call him)can get the goods out in a week... NGF is a pitiful excuse for a company... Chris and Dion are probably loathing all of this attention...but the more we trash talk their company and tell the "TRUTH" about what is going on at Dion's house, the more people will be informed of there bad deeds...NGF will burn in HELL

Bryan -FUCK NGF, AND IT'S EMPLOYEES-

Mike

Bead Banger
I agree 110%. We have to get the word out so that people don't get screwed as I, and others have been.

NGF=CROOKED THEIVES

Mike

Bead Banger
Once again we have to let NGF know!

Take your fake carts and use them as door stops.

Thanks.

BenimaruN

Overtop Pathfinder
i'm new to this site, and board. i spent this first night reading alot of the posts on all the diffrent topics. upon completting this i'd like to offer a wild guess (*insert sarcasm here*): you guys don't like NGF, do you?
i found that site about a week ago and had a good laugh about their AES catollog prices. i had a neo geo CD collecting dust in my closet for about a year now, and after looking over the NGF site my neo geo fetish was rekindled. now i'm on the prowl for kick ass neo cd games (i have KOF97, KOF99, & RB2 so far).
and after absorbing all i had read on this board i'll say that i'll stay the hell away from NGF (they didn't have any CD games anyway) NGF has lost a potential customer, i bet Mike feels proud
smile.gif

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Wellcome to the club BenimaruN.
the reason Pion doesn't deal in CD's is their isn't enough money in it. considering what he makes on his tainted carts and sells them to new born sucker's, who would want to sell the CD's. all i can say my friend is sit back and enjoy the show!
hupplark_39

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
No, we don't need NGF.
I tried to buy some games from them according to their AES prices. The JPN were 2-3X cheaper so I wanted the JPN version. Dion said, "we are out of those JPN games, but I can sell you the US versions ASAP." (Items still are on the list) Dion should have some respect for his constomers. I PASSED on that rip-off... DON't need you NGF.

Mike

Bead Banger
I love how Dion has posted that we can trade our Japan home carts in to him and get the SAME cart back with the Kinko's, I mean English version insert,and sticker...

oh don't forget that you have to pay $300 for it too!

Thanks DION! Don't worry I am sending mine right now...

D

DigiPunk

If I want a converted cart copy of Super Dodge Ball or Shock Troopers, I will get it from Adon or Shawn.