shawn needs ngf

T

theif shawn

If shawn is so unhappy with ngf, why does he keep buying from them? It sounds like shawn doesn't want others to order from ngf. Maybe shawn is afraid of that his hard work making this page is for nothing. It's clear that shawn is still dealing with ngf, just not openly. shawn is a scammer and wants to somehow be known as the new neo man. In reality, shawn wil always deal with ngf. NGF showed me some funny private emails from shawn to them, and from what I have heard many others have seen these, including the moderators. In the private emails shawn is all over ngf telling them how great they are and in the public eye, shawn says differently. I'm sure we'll see another deal with shawn and ngf soon. and shawn will even post his new ngf carts in his picture collection. I can't wait to see shawn's pics of new NGF products. and I'm sure shawn will make up some story on how the transaction was a nightmare. The people I have spoken to all say they see clearly at shawn.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
This reply intrigues me....

It is from AOL, {so who knows who it is
smile.gif
} and it starts out being written as if it were an NGF customer, and then goes on to finish as if it is NGF.... Hmmm....

Keith

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Theif or thief - blah blah blah - a whole lot of words but does not say much.

Mike

Bead Banger
Dion! Will you ever just shut the hell up?!

Nobody cares about you or NGF.

Damn man, take a HINT!

I liked it better when you freaks were gone.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Should I delete this “thief shawn” character? I’m convinced this is not a member who is here to contribute, besides chris/dion have plenty of other user names on this board they can use.

Mike

Bead Banger
Delete all of their names!

If they were to actually do some good then you should let them keep only:

"Dion" or "Chris"

Otherwise ban them entirely.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Shawn:
Should I delete this “thief shawn” character? I’m convinced this is not a member who is here to contribute, besides chris/dion have plenty of other user names on this board they can use.

Smoke em - we all know you're not the crooks.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Actually, I think you should have let that fake ID "theif shawn" continue posting. He was kinda funny, and quite entertaining, in a pathetic kind of way . . .