The King of Fighters 2000 Arranged Soundtrack

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Well here's something of an eye opener. Whilst getting a few mp3s from a friend I happen to notice some music he has and checked them out for a listen. Imagine my surprise when I realize I'm listening to the Arranged version of KoF 2K. I have the Original OST so I know the difference here. Now this made a few thoughts run into my mind about this. For starters whenever a Neo CD game is released there is shortly if not before a soundtrack of the arranged music for Neo CD games. KoF 99 being that I got the arranged soundtrack before the actual NeoCD hit the streets. Here I am listening to a finished 14 track arrange soundtrack and I'm thinking, Could a NeoCD version be coming or was this done for the hell of it. I'll do some more checking but I'm in the process of tracking down the arrange soundtrack even as I write this. I'll keep you guys posted on what comes of my search...

BonusKun

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
A few weeks ago when I came across it I was also left to wonder what the deal was, but I figured SNK & Pony Canyon probably just remixed the tracks so they could sell another CD & keep up the annual tradition, making more money off people like a friend of mine who is getting the AST I found. I never did find one for Mark of the Wolves on the other hand but there remains one way to confirm whether one exists or not.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I just rememered, there's also «The King of Fighters best arrange collection ~since94to00~» so yet another possibility for money making on Scitron & Aruze's part, though a CD/GD-ROM/DVD version of the game is not entirely out of the question.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
For any non-believers:
kof2000ast.jpg