Watch Chris Ray whine like a baby!

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
First off. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NGF BUSINESS. This is a Chris and Shawn deal. I just thought I would try to get a public response from Shawn regarding the $200 I sent him through paypal about 2 weeks ago. The payment was made for some items for my collection(just collectable stuff), of which I was originally told he had recieved from the seller. I later find out that he is missing some key items.... Hey, no big deal. He is getting them from the guy soon. I request the items he has now to be sent. He has ignored me since. I have emailed him several times to no avail. I dont know if why you are doing this, after the favor I did you so we could both get what we wanted in the lot. We made an agreement and I stuck to my end, but you seem to have a problem with yours. Who knows? But at this point I would like to know why ignoring me. I have no idea what you "plan" on doing, but whatever it is, let it be known.

Once again, Shawn has goods I paid for at hand(with nothing more needed than to go to the PO and send them), but refuses to even answer an email. Heck, if your planning on just keeping my money and not sending me anything just let me know publicly. All I wanted was for you to keep your word about our deal.

We have no other deals outstanding and neither of us owes each other anything. Hopefully you can let everyone know whats going on....

ChrisR

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Shouldn't this matter be taken to e-mail first? Seems like you are jumping the gun to me...

Shawn

snkusa.com
Normally I send out merchandise same day or next once payment is received. Since my move to Memphis, I still manage to ship within a few days, which is the worst-case scenario. Since everything I have is in stock, there is no excuse to take over one week, ever.

However, Chris is special. In the past Chris has made me wait as long as FOUR freakin MONTHS for my merchandise. Other times I waited as long as two months, and each time I was talked down to and shit on by both Chris and Dion (NGF). These weren’t just small deals, he held thousands worth of neo carts hostage. The 4-month crisis involved $2000+ worth of carts and I waited one THIRD of a year. Now I have $205 from Chris Ray and it’s only been two weeks and he’s paranoid as hell. He should be paranoid! After the way he shit on me over and over, and over, and over, he’s probably worried I will do him the way he did me. Every time he had my money he was a total asshole and kept my games, basically to keep my mouth shut in public. We all know how they work. They don’t send you the games for your current order until you make another order, or they have no choice like with Mouse_Master’s carts.

Actually, I am waiting on the rest of the collectibles from haloeighty-8@mediaone.net. I sent payment to the address below over one month ago:
Pauline Welch
PO Box 3411
Santa Fe Springs,
Calif. 90670
This guy still owes me a gold system box, two old style joysticks, and some large neo signs. I originally made a deal with this guy for $460, but thanks to Chris trying to get these collectibles from me I had to spend $1000. Apparently he wants this stuff pretty bad. Sure was nice of me to pay $1000 then turn around and sell to him for $200. Chris, since I gave you a friend price, you should chill out and shut the fuck up!

We have plenty of time to wait for the collectibles to be sent to me. Have some patience Chris, quit acting like a little three year old. We haven’t even passed the first month yet!

C

Caris Nautilus

That's funny, Now that the role is reversed on Chris Ray he's soo paranoid about getting ripped off, But he has no problem with it when he's on the other side.

Mabye he'll learn, But probly not...

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 28, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited November 28, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Its good to see you in the drivers seat this time Shawn. If someone was giving me the deal you are giving him I would keep to email if I had a question about my order. Chris should know you do excellent business, but of course we have the situation here where the screwball is afraid he might get screwed, and I am not even talking about what Dion does to him...anyway, I just think its all very funny.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
I don't think subjects of threads should be changed like this. Even if it is NGF's topics.

James

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I especially like the subject of the thread, "Watch Chris Ray whine like a baby!". Really funny, except I'm surprised that he would actually pick that as a subject for his thread . . . he must be realizing just what he sounds like!
wink.gif

Oh, and if it takes 4 months to get the stuff, should be no problem. As long as he gets it eventually, he'll live.
biggrin.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

THE ROLE HAS BEEN REVERSED...KEEP HIS SHIT FOR 6 MONTHS THEN SIGN DICK ON THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING...

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
I believe that the original subject of the thread was "Shawn McClesky is a thief?" Rather than editing topics like this (which endangers free speech in forums) wouldn't it have been better to move it to the War Room? Before you flame me, keep in mind that I'm on the side of free speech and not any one person in particular when I bring this up.

James

Shawn

snkusa.com
You see, the roles are truly reversed now. There was a time when I was a member of their yahoo neogeoheaven club. My actual “posts” were modified, deleted, and I was eventually banned along with most everyone else. You are correct, the subject was given a more appropriate title. Personally, I like the new subject line much better. You see, Chris and Dion are aiming to discredit me, this is a quote from a moderator of our forums. Dion actually offered this moderator free NGF merchandise in exchange for negative posts towards me, obviously the moderator declined the offer. From what people are telling me, they hate my guts. Giving these guys the pleasure to cause personal damage to me is not in my best intentions.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
THE ROLE HAS BEEN REVERSED...KEEP HIS SHIT FOR 6 MONTHS THEN SIGN DICK ON THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING...

I say sign everything with a crayola crayon and wipe ya ass with it.

Massiahz