NGF: Living in Fear?

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
I was sitting here reading up on all the information given by the good Neo fans on this board, skipping over the NGF stuff (same ol' drivel) when I had an interesting thought.

How do Dion, Chris, Jorge, and the rest sleep at night?

They've ripped off so many people with their bootleg carts, and angered quite a few legitimate companies. Their phone numbers and address are readily available...everyone knows where they live. They've even gone so far to post pictures of themselves.

Now, I'm not saying I'd go after them...I don't believe in that at all, and I have better things to do. But I've seen a lot of people that have been twice or even thrice ripped off/harassed by Dion and crew. Dion, being the essential ringleader and the cause of a lot of the pain NGF has caused, probably owns some kind of firearm, faced with that kind of "fanbase". But even with that sort of protection, the possibilities are frightening...someone could drop a high explosive off in his mailbox, or wire one to his car. Or perhaps just riddle his house with bullets, hoping one of them hits the mark.

And then, since everyone knows what he looks like, he could be walking down the Vegas strip, and someone could just go, "Hey, Dion"...and once they see him respond, haul off and beat him into hospitalization. And what about public events where other Neo fans hang out, such as a gaming/anime convention? Now that his name and face are widespread and despised all around, he could sit down to play a game of Neo-Geo, innocently, and be dragged from his chair to the back of the establishment by Neo fans to get his clock cleaned. I went to a convention with Neo-Geos once, and all the Neo fans there despised Dion...and for a slight moment, there was a feeling in the air that if Dion walked into the room, right then, he wouldn't have left alive. I find that rather scary...NGF is always proud of how much people "talk" about them...but if all the talking is negative...I wouldn't be proud. I'd be afraid of the lynch mob climbing the hill to Dr. Dionstein's lab, with torches and pitchforks, intending to kill the monster converted carts and their insane creator.

Most people that harass/rip people off over the Internet hide behind the shield of anonymity, worried that something like this might happen...but NGF, being such braggards and having to give out information to recieve money in exchange for no goods, have given a person everything they'd need to track them down and seriously injure, if not kill them. And in a state like Nevada, where the laws are a little more lax than most states (one of the reasons why NGF operates out of Vegas, if you didn't know), I would think one would be even more fearful of repercussions due to inadequate protection from the proper authorities.

To be honest, I feel a kind of pity for Dion, Chris, and their friends now...they've pissed so many people off, and done irreparable damage to their reputation. That's why I try very hard to not get people angry at me over the Internet, ESPECIALLY when money is involved...you make a hole that's incredibly difficult to climb out of, you never know how crazy someone might become that they crave vengeance.

So they must lose a lot of sleep wondering if the guy they sold the signed, half-melted, non-working Ganryu cart to for $5600 isn't speaking to some hitman about getting rid of them. Poor guys...I would try to apologize to everyone I ripped off and repent if I were them, before it's too late.
frown.gif

Knowing them, though, they wont respond to this message because of cowardice, or maybe fear. Fear of making themselves look even worse, and making the risk of non-internet retaliation even greater, perhaps? They've made long, semi-coherent posts about why they only originate topics and then never respond to them, but all those seem to do is infuriate people who want answers...and if they can't get those answers online, will they turn to tracking them down in real life?

Who knows...all I know is that I feel that the legal processes waiting in the wings should be what executes NGF, not some crazed maniac with a double-action semi-auto who accidentally gave them a gift of $11000 in exchange for burnt plastic.

Again, I'd like to reiterate...such violence is totally wrong...but it can't be ruled out as a possible consequence when you've angered so many people.

Seeing how fervent the anti-NGF sentiment is nowadays, I hope that things stay businesslike and mature, and that Dion and friends are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...and not by the laws of vigilantism.

-The Black Knight

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Too right

thats why i cant understand why people
waste their time with petitions or answering
their stupid remarks

i always been saying this
if dion & co were round these parts...
i know a few people that would absolutely
smash the fuck out of them for a fiver

a fuckin fiver

i'm not saying 500 dollars,not 1000
or 2000

but a fuckin fiver

and i dont mean...
oh,so you ripped me off?
then i'll write a msg about it on neo-geo.com

then i'll add your name to the black book

then i'll write a mail

i dont mean them things

actually,
i'm amazed people havent caused him harm yet....

i'm truly surprised

and what is really beyond me,
he aint saying
fuck i'm lucky i'm still alive,
but he's gettin bolder and bolder....

extremely peculiar

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
One thing thoe is that Dion/NGF staff work out in the gym often and live in a very nice protected area of Vegas so there isnt much to fear.

I doubt that they would have that NGF home and company in NY cuz without a doubt they would of been beaten down by many NYers if they exposed themselves like they do now.

Im not saying to cause harm on them but others just wouldnt give a shit.

I hate to see many gays in Vagas running after you if you mess with NGF.

Besides, with all the money they making or have i bet they have high security up the AES ass homes.

Sucks that there is no more SNK usa to sue them but what can you do?
Now they can sell/make anything using SNK products and get away with it.

Massiahz

C

Caris Nautilus

Dion has special NGF bodyguards with him 24/7, He pays them in converted carts...

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ANYONE WANT THE PROFESSIONAL..CALL SAMHAIN... HEH,HEH,HEH...

NGF

NEST Puppet
The "invites" are always open.
Come to Vegas, Denver, or Chicago anytime.

But please, grow up.

thanks again,

NGF

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited November 27, 2000).]

Mike

Bead Banger
Buah ha ha!

Capone and family?! Are you fucking kidding??? Buah ha ha!

BUAH HA HA HA!

Dion, you're so full of crap man. I forgot, "nobody can take you down" right?

"Rickson Gracie sucks" right? He couldn't beat you either huh?
www.rickson.com for those that are interested.

I've got a few friends that live close to Vegas that would love to see the "underdeveloped desert"

Plenty of them train @ www.gracieacademy.com
and www.machadojj.com

They don't like theives and won't ever use a weapon..don't know if you'll ever wake up though..

Buah ha ha... fag.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited November 27, 2000).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Oh, cut it out already, people... LOL!

All this gangsta talk, and over video games! You should be ashamed of yourselves!
biggrin.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Any words about NY Dion ol Neo Gansta?

Thats nice to use someone like Capone as a role model.

Figures.

PS
Hey you can make alot more money if ya run the NGF thing here.
But just forget it cuz its all bullshit.

Massiahz

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

Originally posted by Mike:
Buah ha ha!

Capone and family?! Are you fucking kidding??? Buah ha ha!

BUAH HA HA HA!

Dion, you're so full of crap man. I forgot, "nobody can take you down" right?

"Rickson Gracie sucks" right? He couldn't beat you either huh?
www.rickson.com for those that are interested.

I've got a few friends that live close to Vegas that would love to see the "underdeveloped desert"

Plenty of them train @ www.gracieacademy.com
and www.machadojj.com

They don't like theives and won't ever use a weapon..don't know if you'll ever wake up though..

Buah ha ha... fag.

THE GRACIES KICK ASS AND ARE COMPLETE MASTERS IN THERE STYLE, LONG LINE OF MASTERS IN THAT FAMILY..

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited November 27, 2000).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I BELIEVE THE MORON WHO TAKES CRAYOLA TO CARTS AND PUTS MINE ON THE BOTTOM NEEDS A LIL THERAPY, GROW UP?? OHH FUCK!! ONLY GREEDY LIL CHILDREN MARK THERE SHIT..FUCKIN SUCK MY DICK BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

JRock917

, ,
I really dont care if someone pops a cap in NGF's ass, would suit me just fine. I might even keep the obituary for a good laugh. Wont be me though, I dont play with guns.

G

gokusama26

Thanks to this post, I had to listen to "Dirty Deeds" (Done Dirt Cheap!)

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited November 28, 2000).]

I

Iori

Originally posted by gokusama26:
Thanks to this post, I had to listen to "Dirty Deeds" (Done Dirt Cheap!)

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited November 28, 2000).]

Maybe there's a little AC/DC goin' on at the house of Dakis. I believe a public stoning would work better, maybe at the next convention. That way, we could all join in on the fun.

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Funny stuff you guy's
Yep something truly wrong with dion.. Sighning the stuff that he sells what an idiot.

He sighned my NEOGEO! I want a nother but Dion or NGF won't respond!

Can you belive it!
It's terrible but I'm beginnig to think that NGF doesn't care about how they screwed up my AES because dion sighned it...
sheeeeesh!