NCS posts update about Neo Geo cart restock

S

Silent_Scope

I saw that too!!! So happy that at least there is still someone out there to help us Neo Geo fans........Way to go, NCS.
What did you guys order? I order some old titles like Spinmaster and Shocking Troopers 2. I wish NCS will get these titles for me....let's pray together.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Yep, gotta hand it to NCS for managing to secure some stock. Let's just hope that most of our cartridges make it there this week.
smile.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
We have to be thankful for companies like NCS existing on the web. They may not be able to get everything, but at least they do make some sort of marginal effort to get things done the right way.

Hmmmm... maybe NCS should start converting carts and put a certain other "company" out of business... how funny would that be?

"46, 20, 17, 17... 18"...
biggrin.gif
*ROTFLMAO*

Shawn

snkusa.com
email from NCS sent Mon 11/27/00 2:20 PM:
Hello, Chris Ray has called us to offer their Neo Geo stock but at heavily inflated prices. We have our own supply from Japan on the way but we can supply you with a listing once we know what will be available to us.
Thanks.

Regards,
NCS

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Man that sucks! Buying alot shit to resell it at a way higher price.

Why cant NGF sell thoes games at a reasonable price like NCSX if they got em for the same price as NSCX did?

Maybe i can be wrong but it dont seem that way?

Massiahz

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Shawn:
email from NCS sent Mon 11/27/00 2:20 PM:
Hello, Chris Ray has called us to offer their Neo Geo stock but at heavily inflated prices. We have our own supply from Japan on the way but we can supply you with a listing once we know what will be available to us.
Thanks.

Regards,
NCS

Wow, They must be desperate if THEY are calling up companies trying to sell it, They probly could have sold it all to NCS or VGD if their prices wern't so high

S

Silent_Scope

That's fucked up.
Any Neo Geo fan will get mad once he/she hears about what NGF has done so far. Kill those thugs.......

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
U got to love ncsx...they are the best..but i wonder if how the prices will be? I hope they get some of those classics like metal slug 1,.....now what is ngf going to do?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey Smurphy, if you want Metal Slug, just talk to Jeff Kurtz. He can convert an MVS cart over for a GREAT price (if you send him the MVS and sac carts), and even supply beautiful insert, sticker, and soon a fantastic MANUAL (better than the original SNK one!). I had one converted, I strongly recommend you do the same! If you want, I'll email you pics of the Metal Slug carts, in old style and new style cases, they look GREAT!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Plus, it beats the hell out of paying $500 to $1000 for that cart, and it works PERFECTLY!!

Chipmeister-

Would you mind e-mailing me some pics of the MS cart you have? Also, let me know what Jeff charges if you supply the carts.

I had him quote a price to me a while back, but it was for the whole cart. Thanks!

JRock917

, ,
This is absolutely sickening, but I guess if VGD is not immune to NGF's meddling than neither is NCS. I will still see what they have, although I join the legions of fans who have been let down because of this development.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Kind of makes me wonder why I even bother with the US market for cartridges when I have this kind of shit to put up with these days. Everything they do, having to e-mail every seller without a picture to make sure it's not an Notorious Gay Fucks cart, having them pollute the community as they do… I feel sorry for VGD but hope my Top Hunter cart comes through with NCS. If not, what the hell, I'll later get a used one for half the price, but it's still incredibly irritating & so for the moment I'm prepared to wait & see how much trouble this could cause one particular chimpanzee & his clique of twats.

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Hi all i got an email from ncs saying they still can fill my order of my games which were
kof99
spinmaster
tophunter
ss3
metal slug 2
ghost pilots
I asked them in the email about prices which they didnt answer, but im STILL HAPPY THESE GUYS ARE GETTING THE MERCHANDISE...i ALSO MENTIONED NEOGEOFREAK AND HOW I HOPE THEIR PRICES ARENT as crazy like their and it didnt seemed like an issue...ncs forever!

T

theif shawn

I was told ncs isn't getting any stock. They will tell everyone oders are all sold out. Time will tell and we'll see if ncs delivers. I doubt it.

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
i have been doing business with them for over three years and if they werent going to be getting anything im sure they will just say it instead of leading their fans on...They are a really company who treat their people good not like other places