NGF hideing the truth once again?? Sigh.... Please read

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello my name is Michael. I don,t normally post here but now I have to. Frank (Moria/the one) is my fellow neo fanatic and good friend. The whole thing with NGF (Nut Guzzling Fuckers) envoled me also. For the first few months of dealing with NGF Frank and I were splitting the cost of the carts. Now I am going to tell you the real deal. NGF is full of crap. Dion says you were happy before so what is wrong now. Listen Dion peer pressure has nothing to do with getting fucked in the ass by NGF. RB2 was not in good/mint condition when we got it. I don't know what you think but first of all if the insert is made by you it is not mint. Second of all you claim you sent us the game upfront but the situation is more complicated. We sent NGF $400 for LB2, two months later you talked to us and said that you could send us RB2 for $250. Yes you said you would send it first and expect our money. I am not the smartest guy in the world but if we didn't send the money, you had our $400. Regardless if it was for another game or not if we don't pay then you don't have to send the other game. You were being sooooo selfless. Thank you ohh great one Dion. Then when we got it (RB2) the sticker was coming off of the cart and it was scracthed up. To be honest we were very happy, two neo newbies getting a cart sure. Right away we notice the insert was wrong you told us that that was normal. Normal for you nut guzzling fuckers but not for a mint SNK cart. We later ignorantly sent you more $ for the ghostly MS3. You said your on the list you will get one for sure. Some time after the release date you convinced us to get some other carts for the money we sent you. Never again did we hear about or get Metal Slug 3. We didn't feel it was a good trade off the games were only average. Some how we still decided to get the new AES from you. Only after your promises of greatness and attemps to make us cream our shorts about the sorry excuse for an AES we got. Ok seriously what in the FUCK makes you think that we made the stuff about the screws? NGF tries to pass it off as being petty but who wants to give Frank three of the screws from their AES? Right, no one does because it is bullshit to have them missing. Exspecially when you pay 500$ Plus you sighned the damn bottom! Please Dion tell me why you feel it is needed for you to put you name on the bottom of things. There is no weaseling out of that ask Shawn about his DOA cart so graciously signed by dion also. Will you so be a good NGF and fix the the problem like you did with shawns DOA cart? Do you think that the stuff we pay for is your preschool toy. Really Dion who the FUCK wants your ugly ass signiture on their nice SNK merchandise.
NGF also looks bad with all of the bullshit responses. Often don't answer the problems and suck their own dicks at the same time. If you could answer a problem without having your dicks in your mouths then maybe neofans would have respect for you. We were never informed we would get NGF inserts in our games I think that is bullshit. So if you would please send us a new nonretarded nonDionized AES case with three screws, the real inserts for NAM 1975, Sengoku, and RB2(and RB2 sticker) that would say something. I won't talk crap about NGF again if you do the HONEST thing and fix the errors NGF has caused. We would gladly send you the Dionized case, the NGF inserts and sticker. Maybe then you can sell them to someone without hiding the truth. To all the other neo fanatics I apologize for my rant. Wouldn't you guys want to know if you had an official insert, or a unofficial fake. Would you guys be mad and want another AES case if DION sighnd on the bottom? I believe we should keep our love for neogeo and collecting as bullshit free as possible. If you hear from me another time my name will be Sogetsu-THE ONE.

I expect a responce that is BULLSHIT FREE!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I WOULD BE SHOWING UP AT NGF HEADQUARTERS, HIS MOMMYS GARAGE AND FORCEFULLY TAKE MY LOOT BACK..TURN THERE ASS INTO THE FEDS!! MAIL FRAUD AND INTERNET SCAMS ARE A FED CRIME..ID LIKE TO SEE BIG BAD NGF IN THE JOINT SELLIN ASS FOR COOKIES....TELL EM SAMHAIN SENT YA DION...AHAHAHAHA

Mike

Bead Banger
What are you talking about man, don't you know that DION IS NEOGEO?! NOT!!!!

I still can't believe that bastard signed the bottom of your "mint" system.

That just makes me cringe.

H

Haomaru

No way!!!!!!!!
No one will put anything (including signing) on my Neo Geo!!!!!!!!!!

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Dion,
Did you really sign the bottom of this guy's AES? That is terrible!
Anthony

C

Caris Nautilus

My god, That is quite a story, Dion signing stuff is the funniest thing iv'e ever heard.

He REALLY thinks he's SNK usa now, WTF would ANY one pay for a system or game, And want the guy that sold it to him sign it?

If susan at NCS started signing all the games they sell, They wouldn't be in bussiness very long...

Man Dion you need clinical help..

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
My god, That is quite a story, Dion signing stuff is the funniest thing iv'e ever heard.

He REALLY thinks he's SNK usa now, WTF would ANY one pay for a system or game, And want the guy that sold it to him sign it?

If susan at NCS started signing all the games they sell, They wouldn't be in bussiness very long...

Man Dion you need clinical help..

LOMAOROLF!

Massiahz: Susan please sign my cart.
Susan: I cant cuz its against the NCS policy.
Massiahz: Dam, you would sign it too?
Susan: Nah i wouldnt, ask Dion/NGF
Massiahz: I dont have to ask them.
Susan: Hehehhahah LOLLOOL
Massiahz: Take care gurl lolol
Susan: ok take care by bye lol

Massiahz

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 27, 2000).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

DIONS MOM HAS PASTED ON THIS TRADITION!! SHE SIGNED MY BALLS A FEW MONTHS BACK..MAN THEY STILL QUIVERIN....AHAHAHA..UGGGGGGGGGG

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Man i still have her teeth marks on my nuts and she ripped the fckin hairs off yo.

The least she coulda done was to wear her fckin hearin aid to hear me yellin.
Sheesh!

Massiahz

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

THE NEO TRUTH??? IT LIES DEEP WITHIN THE COLON OF CHRIS RAY!! NGF DARES TO GO WHERE OTHERS REFUSE.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Man they have the creamy AES probes which chris gay uses to happy up dion in his terry bogard outfit with a hole in the back for some uknown purposes.

Anyways you knoe NGF will be there with their asses wide open to recieve the ambiguous crump that goes rip to induce penetration of the inserts.

Viva Las Fagas.

Massiahz

JRock917

, ,
Its good to see that page back up Illicious. I am not amazed that another person got screwed by NGF, although I am not glad it happened. Not at all. I hope something positive works out in the end. I know one thing- they will never get my money.

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
See NGF! Even the people you claim like you think that what you did is Messed up!

How come you haven't responded?
Common NGF how come you won't show how you care about my prob at all? Shessh You still have a chance to answer NGF! Do the right thing and fix the bull crap that you have caused me....
Moria/the one

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Still no answer.... Just goes to show...
I should be not surprised to not see responce from NGF. Common NGF! I know your reading my post! Why arn't you answering... I'm sure that if I were to email the same post to NGF they wouldn't care...
HELLO?????
scrooges at NGF WHATS YOUR BEEF!
give me the write stuff... the stuff you told me I was gonna get.
Moria/the one

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Moria/the one:
Still no answer.... Just goes to show...
I should be not surprised to not see responce from NGF. Common NGF! I know your reading my post! Why arn't you answering... I'm sure that if I were to email the same post to NGF they wouldn't care...
HELLO?????
scrooges at NGF WHATS YOUR BEEF!
give me the write stuff... the stuff you told me I was gonna get.
Moria/the one

NGF only wants to benefit themselves, They only post to benefit themselves.

You won't get a reply for them, Cause there's nothing in it for them. They already got your money, So now they don't care what happens..

------------------

retuya.jpg

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Man, too bad that sounds true just like NGF. I just hope that your not right... I want to have the quality merchindise that I paid for. NGF just wanted to send me the stuff they were trying to get rid of. (Stuff the big tymers probly refused... I wouldn't dought it....

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Still no reply, shows how much they care about their fuck ups.. or in my case.. their purpously fucking up my AES.. Dion Get you damn name of ny system.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Moria/the one:
Still no reply, shows how much they care about their fuck ups.. or in my case.. their purpously fucking up my AES.. Dion Get you damn name of ny system.

Give them some time! They're trying to cook up an excuse to contradict their last.
wink.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
They cannot contradict such blatant truth. They talk less about their "projects" these days and spend all their time trying to smear those that are actually helping the Neo community. They used to talk about their "NGF Exclusive" home cart release of Crossed Swords II (a Neo CD only release, I believe). dion had to scrap the project after he found out sticking a Crossed Swords II CD in an empty home cart shell does not make a working home cart.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
This reminds me of the story of the Surgion that signed all his patient insides by etching his name into flesh, when they discovered what he had done when one woman was x-rayed by a differant physician, the man was suspended and jailed, never to do medical work again. Ah if only the Neo Geo works had the same standards.