More char in KoF01 pc ver. than arcade ver.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Magicbox says that this was reported from whatever hayseed source they got. I don't want it to be true, but I don't completely disregard it. It's just shitty to imagine playing neo games on a PC without a good controller.

sadness.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
/me primes his 102 key western layout keyboard ready for action...

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Dude, go to the mame.dk web site and check out the Arcade Stick for the pc, it's Arcade Perfect, and you can get it at most Computer stores that sells games.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
I woudn't be surprised if this "extra character" was igniz or zero. You could always buy some parts from happ, sacrifice a gravis pad, and make a great pc controller.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make my own controller. Even if you give me instruction I'd fuck it up. But knowing that I can get one form mame.dk is good. However, I'm super lazy. Hmmn.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm just happy that I'll be able to play the damn game as it is. My arcade will likely never get it, and even they do, its a long way off (took them 9 damn months to get 2000, and the MVS its on is about ready to collapse). Perhaps they'll include some arranged music too (and hopefully make the tunes sound a little bit less diplorable than those on the MVS version).

For those of you who don't have a PC gamepad or joystick, go out and buy one. They're plentiful and cheap (mostly).

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Fygee:
<strong>I'm just happy that I'll be able to play the damn game as it is. My arcade will likely never get it, and even they do, its a long way off (took them 9 damn months to get 2000, and the MVS its on is about ready to collapse). Perhaps they'll include some arranged music too (and hopefully make the tunes sound a little bit less diplorable than those on the MVS version).

For those of you who don't have a PC gamepad or joystick, go out and buy one. They're plentiful and cheap (mostly).</strong><hr></blockquote>

dont feel so bad. it happens here too.
the real shitty thing is that the owner refuses
refuses, REFUSES to get the game until it hits
50-75 discounted from what it is right now.
no matter what the demand.
the man is all about buying cheap old games off
ebay. like i couldnt do that.
get a new fucking game.
no cvS2 no VF4 no KOF 2001
hell i d almost say i was surprised that he got
Sengoku 3 but honestly it was so fucking cheap in
the first place i guess its not that big a revelation.
fuck it all.
by the time the man gets the game no body will care.
i know i wont. because unless someone else is playing it.
then i ll be on my way home to play it there.
whenever i get it that is...