Happy NGF customers where are yous?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Any happy NGF customers please sign/post here and tell us how happy you are with NGF ans its quality products.

Also tell us how you like the NGF cart as to a original SNK cart.

Massiahz

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
I have responded to this issue in another thread. However, I am Happy with the quality of product and service that I received from NGF.

As for their inserts, the quality is very good. However, I don't consider them to be original. My collection consists of SNK originals for any home cart that was released. My NGF versions comrise those home carts that were never released by SNK, such as Dodge Ball and Captain Tomaday.

Anthony

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I am also happy with the quality of good I have recived from NGF.I do have a US NGF Magical drop 3 and I love the quality of the insert. I think I said this before on antoher thread but I can't tell the difference the NGF and an SNK insert. I haven't ever ordered a converted cart, but I might now that shock troopers is only $500.

Matt

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
So... that makes... 2. A mind bending, record breaking, earth shattering two people. Which is less than 1% of the actual people NGF claimed have their products. Should I start laughing now, or after another whopping two people sing the praises of such obvious scrubs?
biggrin.gif

Neo Fan, Force... consider yourselves lucky... EXTREMELY lucky.

Would you ever consider dealing with them again?

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Originally posted by VinylBoy:

Would you ever consider dealing with them again?

Well, I would deal with them again. I have been pleased with my purchases. In all my Neo dealings with various people/companies, I have only been screwed once by a guy in France. It does seem a bit omious that so many people have bad things to say. Tell me VinylBoy, have you ever personally dealt with NGF, and if so, what was your expierence?

Anthony

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
If I wanted more carts, I wouldn't hesitate to e-mail Chris ray about getting more. If I didn't need a new PC I would have order 5 or 6 of the new old stock NGF got.

Matt

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
*sigh* I'll raise my hand also. I dont like how Dion behaves and acts on these forums or elsewhere but I will step up and say he did a good deal with me. Bought a Slug 2 cart from him on ebay a long time ago and it was all original, unsigned, and mint. Other than that I don't support Dion's actions but I will tell the truth.

BonusKun

VinylBoy

Originally posted by Neo Fan:
Tell me VinylBoy, have you ever personally dealt with NGF, and if so, what was your expierence?

Many moons ago, I almost did.
I e-mailed Dion privately about the price for a Breakers Revenge cart, and the price he gave me was too much in my opinion. That was before I found out about other controversial deals he conducted, and way before his NGF idea ever came into play.

Reason #1: If someone charges too much for a game, I won't buy from them. No Neo Geo Home Cart game, regardless of rarity, is worth more than $350. I don't care what anyone says.

Reason #2: Any possible chances of me actually thinking about dealing with him were ruined thanks to his nasty attitude. Ask him about our lovely, flame wars on the DHP list.

Rule #3: Constant negative remarks from many who have dealt with him doesn't really help things, now do it?

That's my story... grant it, I don't have the rarest of Neo titles, but at least the 20+ games that I have owned at one time or another (including a US Gowcaiser and US World Heroes Perfect which I still own) I was able to obtain without ANY headaches. And if his business is doing so well, I don't think he would suffer not having any of my hard earned cash...

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited November 27, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Well, ok, so there are some good stories, and very few at that. You guys must be favored by Dion or at least be on his good side. I am surprised he did not screw you, or attempt to do so. He is such a prick! I cant imagine doing business with such a self righteous asshole, who only cares about his bottom line and not his customers, although I guess there are some exceptions in this thread.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
To be honest, I know I'm not favored by him. He pissed me of a long time ago when he called me a lyar on his mailing about a Samurai Shodown IV cart that a friend of mine who was living in Japan for a year in the city of Sendai in a used bin for roughly about 15 bucks. I had made mention of this on his mailing list in refrence to that once in awhile a good deal or item comes to shine upon all of us. Dion without a second thought decides to come off with the words and I quote <Dion: Isn't it amazing how someone will lie to get attention?
smile.gif
> Of course that pissed me off more than it should have and even when I told him that this was true, He tries to prove as such there was no way my friend found it that cheap. Suffice to say I never forgave him for that arrogant remark he made and I seriously doubt I'm on his favorite list of any kind. Hell if I tried to buy something from him, I bet I would get screwed over by him out of spite. There is more about that but I don't feel like going into the details.

BonusKun

[This message has been edited by BonusKun (edited November 27, 2000).]

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
I just posted elsewhere about some MVS to AES conversions I did with Dion and I was very pleased. I could care less about how a person acts or what they say when business is concerned. That's all this was: a business transaction. He was as professional as anyone, as I would expect (I would never had dealt with him if I felt otherwise). People should be less concerned with judging a book by it's cover, so to speak. I've never had a problem with the man, so I have nothing bad to say. I would deal with him again, and I plan to in the near future.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Originally posted by BonusKun:
he called me a lyar on his mailing about a Samurai Shodown IV cart that a friend of mine who was living in Japan for a year in the city of Sendai in a used bin for roughly about 15 bucks.

You have to admit that $15 for Samurai Shodown IV is a bit hard to believe.

Todd

Galford's Armourer
I admit i bought 2 old style cases and an insert from dion without a hassle and it also got to me very quickly.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well,

I have to admit that
I actually am pretty happy with my recent deal.
I am very pleased with NGF shock troopers deal, a very good job on insert.
Maybe I have had bad experience before dealing with them (in which I against them in this forum) but NGF are making it up to me (Dion called me personally to comfort and ask what's wrong). I can not deny this truth.

NGF

NEST Puppet
calki000@uwp.edu (Kyle J Calkins)

Yes, convert those MVS carts. A modded home system is the sweetest candy
there is. I just picked up my Metal Slug conversion from Dion in the
mail. Insert looks awesome and the sticker is right on, something SNK
can't do on many of their carts. How many of you own carts with
completely off-center stickers? But what I mean is Dion's sticker
SHINES! So far I have gotten MS, Shock Troopers, and a Ninja Masters
conversions from Dion and all of them rock.
Later Neo Fans,
Saber-tooth Kyle C.
calki000@uwp.edu (Kyle J Calkins)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We thank you for the kind words.
It's been a tremendous pleasure helping you and many of the other NGFers out there.
NeoGeoFreak is here for the main reason of promoting and supplying NeoGeo items
to the fans. The more everyone helps the cause, the longer we will support the AES system.
We at NeoGeoFreak will keep offering these conversions as long as all the fans keep ordering.

Together we can all keep the Neo pumping.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak.
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
asam79:

Well,
I have to admit that I actually am pretty happy with my recent deal.
I am very pleased with NGF shock troopers deal, a very good job on insert.
Maybe I have had bad experience before dealing with them (in which I against them in this forum) but NGF are making it up to me (Dion called me personally to comfort and ask what's wrong). I can not deny this truth.

Asam79
--------------------------------------------

Hello Andy,

Your deals with us at NeoGeoFreak have been a 100% pleasure. Over the phone it is easy to see that you really care and enjoy the NeoGeo AES. We hope to do more NGF carts for you in the coming months. Email us when you're ready for more carts or give us a telephone call. You're always welcomed as our friend.

thanks again,

NGF
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
It's nice to see all the positive posts about NeoGeoFreak, even though a few have been deleted. Oh well, the TRUE Neo fans know where to find. What was that word? "Manipulation?"

thanks again,

NGF
www.NeoGeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
Hey. I’m not aware of any positive NGF posts that have been deleted. What were they, and who said them? Bogus user names have been deleted, but their posts remain as unregistered. You are falsely accusing the mod team of neo-geo.com.

VinylBoy

Originally posted by NGF:
It's nice to see all the positive posts about NeoGeoFreak, even though a few have been deleted. Oh well, the TRUE Neo fans know where to find. What was that word? "Manipulation?"

Do us all a favor and stop posting e-mails... let the customers speak for themselves. ANYONE can fake an e-mail, like for instance:

---------------------------------------------
subject: THANKS NGF!
sent: 11/29/00 2:39 PM

'stocking@fish.net' on 11/29/00 2:40 PM
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=sapient;l=NYCMMSX01-001129193916Z-31984
MSEXCH:IMS:NGF:NGF:ANDROMEDA 3550 (000B099C)

stocking@fish.net (Eileen Dover) wrote:
I know that you are one of the best outlets for collecting Neo Geo memorabilia, but even I didn't think that you would be able to convert the hard-to-find "The King Of Fighters 3002: Millenium Super Dodge Ball Battle" for the AES and offer it to me at such a fair price! The inserts, the stickers, and the corrected label were also excellent... I find them to be of top notch quality, and anyone complaining about your work is definitely mistaken. I told my friend Maxine Stayfree about you and your tremendous quality and customer service, and I'm certan she should be ordering things from you VERY soon for she also wants to become one of the BIG and ELITE NEO FREAKS. NGF is the best!!!

Sincerely Yours,
Eileen Dover(stocking@fish.net)
---------------------------------------------

Trust me... even with your supposed good ratings, it still doesn't change things... you guys are basically crooks, at least 90% of the time.
biggrin.gif