VGD Word about Neo stock,i was right

Adol

The French Connection, ,
As i told,VGD won't have any neogeo stock,like me..they got the same explanation than me,that snk japan hadn't orders enough to reproduce them..but like you all told,WHY reproduce THESE TITLES precisely,and not other ones?

Too,the prices they gave ( their cost price,without shipping,tax,etc ) are absolutely right,i got the same ones..except for 2 titles: Metal slug 1&2,because my source ( the same than them ) hadn't these games in thelist..maybe they could get from somewhere else?

Anyway,my source told me this explanation, i know he's not a liar,he has no interest to lie to us,and he told me that the ONLY neogeo source in hong kong ( there is only 1 supplier for neo geo stuff ) hasn't got ANYTHING...why the main neogeo wholesaler in hong kong,who surely deals 1000's of carts,cds,etc...won't have ANYTHING,and NGF some stuff?sounds crazy huh?

Even if VGD was generally JERKS with me,it is sad that any of us could got this stock

about Dion&Chris stock,i pretty think it is BULLSHIT...for 2 reasons:

1) Metal Slug 1 cart is orange stripped,which is not official

2) In any cases, MY source,VGD,NCS, we ALL know that this "clearance sale" should be JAPANESE CARTS ONLY..no english carts at all!!

let's just hope ncs will get something..

Ps:i have a french friend who is in contact too with snk japan ( personal friend of 1 member of snk japan staff ),and he told him about EIGHT DAYS ago that all was sold...strange..

S

Silent_Scope

Yeah, but now I am pissed with NGF. Fucking Lair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I've never dealed any business with them but I'm still pissed to what they did.

JRock917

, ,
NGF has always lied, and they always will. I might look at getting some carts from NCS, as I doubt they would post something of this sort without there being any truth to it. I will not bank on it, though.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by JRock917:
NGF has always lied, and they always will. I might look at getting some carts from NCS, as I doubt they would post something of this sort without there being any truth to it. I will not bank on it, though.

it is not a problem of truth&lie..i REALLY thought i'll get my stuff,same for VGD..but we were wrong..unlucky
frown.gif

we'll see with ncs..good luck