snk japan on crack?

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
i know this might be stupid but comapnies such as ncsx and videgamedepot are some big name places why would they sell all these games to NGF? I have been in the scene with the aes for about a year and have 29 carts and after reading about these guys at NGF how do they hope to sell their stock? Also why would a place like snk japan or azure sell it all do these cock lickers? I really am sick over this whole situation and takes the fun out of it..I know it has been said before but they are just immature they post all their crap like elementary school children.....I will not be buying any games from these guys...They have an chance to do something really great and make a some bucks on it...Like Turbozonedirect which are good people but they want to be greedy, and in the long one they are just hurting themselves.
I also just dont understand why they are replacing the inserts and how do they feel that their prices are fair? Even though ncsx hasnt said anything it sounds like they are assed out? Last question, these are remakes? (I just dont follow the whole thing, im a manager at a kb toy store in newyork and im dead tired..green friday madness!)pleas clarify....and i hope everyone dont fall for these prices....

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by smurphy570:
i know this might be stupid but comapnies such as ncsx and videgamedepot are some big name places why would they sell all these games to NGF? I have been in the scene with the aes for about a year and have 29 carts and after reading about these guys at NGF how do they hope to sell their stock? Also why would a place like snk japan or azure sell it all do these cock lickers? I really am sick over this whole situation and takes the fun out of it..I know it has been said before but they are just immature they post all their crap like elementary school children.....I will not be buying any games from these guys...They have an chance to do something really great and make a some bucks on it...Like Turbozonedirect which are good people but they want to be greedy, and in the long one they are just hurting themselves.
I also just dont understand why they are replacing the inserts and how do they feel that their prices are fair? Even though ncsx hasnt said anything it sounds like they are assed out? Last question, these are remakes? (I just dont follow the whole thing, im a manager at a kb toy store in newyork and im dead tired..green friday madness!)pleas clarify....and i hope everyone dont fall for these prices....

I still think he's lieing about getting the stock from snk japan directly.

He does make trips to japan however, And may have a contact there who doesn't know he's an asshole. So mabye that's how he got it all.

I think snk japan could care less who they sold all the stock too, It's not like their in bussiness anymore or anything

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
but these uncle fuckers? I would have wished somebody like shawn, ncsx, or vgd...life sucks!

O

Omega-NEO

There is nothing we can do about it except for boycott NGF. I don't really believe the sales came directly from SNK Japan either. If it did then it only compounds a LONG list of ill-fated moves SNK has made.

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Hey Guys,
we're all debating if he purchased these carts from SNK of japan,you could rest asure he did cause he has a connection over their. and another thing this RICH PRICK has infulenced them with his lies! (it goes deeper than that) how else can you screw NCS & VGD. this shit goes way back with dion and he is a very spoil brat that didn't grow up yet. you play his game and i gaurantee you will be broke and screwed. you know it's funny their are so many members here that are very well acquainted with PION and not saying nothing, and it seems there are only a handfull that are saying something! this site should be lit up with their views. one more thing i'm sure we all went to school!, and what we have here is called economic's he supplies we buy, we don't buy he starves and goes out of business period. hup

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
one thing for sure i will not buy anything...I have only been on this board for about a month, but i never ever heard a of a success story from anybody ordering from them....The only dealing i have ever had with them is when i asked if they had a us magician lord when i first started to purchase carts. They said $70, i find it on ebay for $40..I know alot of people complain about ebay and their is some faults with their system but I have purchased most of my carts from their under or around shawns low prices on his price list. So if some of you guys are going to deal with them you have some serious issues.....otherwise i love you all and happy holidays!!!!!!

JRock917

, ,
dealing with NGF is just plain stupid, thats all there is to it. How Dion managed to get carts is of no concern to me, just that I can get them from other reputable sources, of which there are many.