10 Days Left and No KOF2001 News?

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
HEy Guys I just wanted to get a few opinions on this topic is this game still coming out this month, seems to me that everyone is being kinda quiet on this topic Especially NCSX and our favorite site,Neo-geo.com you would think that both parties would be getting preorder stuff in order, confirming orders and keeping everyone informed. Well I for 1 feel in the Dark about the situation especially when it's paid for already, but maybe we will see some news within a day or a few days for that matter, even if it's some kind of delay let us know I can deal with delays but no info at all is just torture. Does anyone else share my concern?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Yes me, I also would like some info especially from National Console support who I supposedly have a preorder with.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
No news, and no insert or manual art is really starting to make me think there will be a delay.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Actually, it's down to eight days until the scheduled release. If I was on the preorder list I would be getting a little anxious too. But Shawn or NCSX certainly can't give you guys any news if they don't know anything themselves. Shawn said he hasn't heard anything last week, but he would post the inserts as soon as he got them. Maybe this is Brezza's inexperience in the home market showing.

By the way, did your card get charged when you placed the preorder or does it get charged when the item ships?

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
It gets charged when you place the preorder, so I think that's why everyone is so nervous.

Me, I'm not worried. It'll come in when it comes in. If it's delayed, then so be it. It's almost more fun having something to look forward to :) .

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
I do agree with you that, I went down to my local Import shop in chinatown and The Guys said that they would have it around the same time, so I have a couple of options!

Nemezisx:Fatal Fury Team....

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Originally posted by Galford Forever:
<strong>It gets charged when you place the preorder, so I think that's why everyone is so nervous.
</strong><hr></blockquote>

I agree that it works that way majority of time, but, I think on some orders, NCSX e-mails you back asking if you want to really want to buy them. Who knows, they may do it w/ this order, since it's pricey.