LAST SECOND BIDDERS pt. 2

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I meant to reply to Drunken Shaolin Devil's post but I think the post reached it's limit of 3 pages. I had to vent my anger and share this with you guys.

Fucking shit. I am now a disciple in the art of sniping. Here's the reason why:

I found a rare game on ebay a few hours ago. It was too good to be true. It was at $3.00 or something. 3 day auction, late on Thanksgiving day with everyone probably in bed or going to soon and the auction ending early next day. I thought to myself, I have this one. I got too greedy though. I placed my bid too high. I thought that no one would come across this auction or if they did they'd only bid once or twice. Boy was I wrong. I checked it a few times over the next couple of hours-still the same price. After browsing the web for a couple more minutes I got ansy and checked it again. Low and fucking behold, the price was at $46.00. I check the bid history. You guys won't fucking believe this. Two bidders bid a total of 8 times. And these mother fuckers cock suckers fucking bastard bitch ignorant ass fucking wipes fucking shit inbred fucking shit faced assholes fucks were first-fucking time ebiatch fucking bidders (zero fucking bids they had). Can you believe this fucking luck I have? I'm still fucking angry as fuck. Those mother fuckers. Shit fucking fuck, ass. Fucking shit man. The last bidder bid fucking 6 times. He somehow stopped a few dollars short of my max bid. That fucking asshole. I tried to IM him since he had AOL. He was fucking offline. Fucking asshole just quit. I'm so fucking enraged. I want to fucking take wingchung lessons from Master Terry Bogard or Drunken Shaolin Devil and beat that fucking guy to a fucking bloody pulp.
I just had to retract my bid. No way was this fuckface going to raise the price that fuck. The price was now $6.00. Oh, no you fucking don't dickless fuckhead. No sirfuckinreee. You're not gonna fucking get that game for that amount. I bid again. Until the price was below his max. Fucking let him have it, but no fucking way will he get it for the price I was going to get until this fucker came and ruined my Thanksgiving night. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

There's a very good moral from this people. Wait till the last minute. A lot of newbie fuckers out there with itchy fucking fingers that want to feast their fucking eyes on "You're the high bidder". If I just bid $10, the fucker might have only bid up to $20 or so; then as that fucker is sleeping like Snow fucking White, I will be at the computer to fucking steal that bid away from the fuckface. Fuck.

I apologize for the harshness evoked in this post. I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone. I needed to get this off my chest. If it seems I did a bad thing with the bid retraction, I am sure you gentlemen understand. Open your minds and delve into your most annoying Ebay moments and you will know where I'm coming from. This is an important lesson for me and I hope everyone has been educated. I am calm now. Visions of snow and beatiful ski bunnies are filling my head, as I will soon go skiing here in lovely Tahoe. I wish every member a happy Thanksgiving break and to all a good night.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Does anyone think it would be wise to send an email to this bastard? Here's what I plan on sending to him:

Hey,
You really made my night on Thanksgiving. I had my sights on the game and was finally going to win with less than a few hours to go until you came in and ruined it. My blood's still boiling. But you won the auction fair and square. However, I'll be watching your auctions carefully. I'm also in the process of investigating this crappy, and unlikely incident.

Hope you enjoy that game! You @#$%

How does it sound? As you can tell, it doesn't contain any bad words (in case of liability), yet still maintains this angry as fuck air about it. I don't want to send it now because he might show this to the seller and weasel his way out of buying the item (unless it's the seller himself). The "investigating" part of the email is to scare the seller if this was a scam.

C

Caris Nautilus

The best thing you can do when you keep getting outbid by Shadey bidders that JUST registered in the last few days and have 0 feedback is leave the auction.

MOST of the time it's the seller, Or the sellers freind driving the bidding up.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Why would you bid more than you were willing to pay in the first place? IMO you have no right to be angry about that. Yeah it sucks to be outbid at the last second, I'm sure it has happened to all of us. But, it is also foolish to bid way over what you are actually willing to pay fo something. There is allways the possibility that someone wants it as much as you do, even willing to overpay for it.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Well fck it cuz Ebitch has the new buy now shit so you can buy the shit right away.

To bad they dont have the 5 min extention like Yahoe does.

Massiahz

benares

Kula's Candy
Here is my response to this:

DEAL WITH IT

It's not going away anytime soon

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I think you should take it like a man. Complaning is another matter (I mean we all do this from time to time), but whining your problem to the winner through e-mail is just so low and childish... I wouldn't send an e-mail to that guy. First, Like it or not, it is perfectly legal, and many practice this to keep the cost down. Second, who knows what kind of guy is going ot read it--it could be a guy with a gun and angry at the world. If you can deal with the possibility, though, by all means go for it.

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 25, 2000).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Its also "perfectly legal" to send a email to someone who outbids you by 50 cents at the last min when your being the only who bidded on the item.

Talk about being a man by bidding at least one day before the auction closes to show that your interested in the item.

Its true thats its all "perfectly legal" but it still fckin sucks.
Cant deny it unless your a sniper.

Massiahz

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Just in case:
Dont say we all sniped in a certain manor cuz i never did in my life.

The only way i have sniped is after i have posted a bid on the item at least 4 hours after i bid on the auction again and thats the most time i have givin a bidder to post a over bid.

You can say we have all sniped but i havent sniped in that manor.

Massiahz

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 25, 2000).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
??? I said "many" not "all". I vote at the last moment, when I have the time. When I am not, I set at max.

As for the e-mail. Did I say that it wasn't legal? It just seems like a sore loser--like Gore /Bush still going at it even when the election is over. When you lose, you should accept it like a man and should get over it. Punch a bag or something.

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 25, 2000).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
I knoe i knoe you said "many" and i was just saying its also legal to send a email telling the outbidder how it sucks on how you got outbidded on the last minute.

Also i dont really think its about being a man when you get outbidded cuz it does suck when there is something you have been keeping your eye on for days and all of a sudden you lost your chance at the last minute.
You still cany blame some for getting upset in losing a last min outbid.

Lucky Ebitch now has the BUY NOW option to set things more at ease.

Massiahz

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
True, they now offer the buy option. It's good that they are offering more options. Personally, I think it loses that "charm" of auction. I would rather buy at other stores then go for the buy option.

BTW, Bakuretsu, I can understand when people get angry at losing (I have been on that losing end numerous times), but trying to send an you are an idiot e-mail? What is the true purpose in that. To belittle others, so you can make yourself happier? That's a bully in the classic sense of the word. That is petty. Yes, people should know that it is just an e-mail, and let it go. And maybe that's what the people that send those kind of e-mails think. There will be no retribution, and I am going to feel better doing it. Well, somepeople like me may not feel that way. In my case, I don't really like being preached. I also don't like bowing to anybody esp. if I feel that what I did was right. So, stuff like that makes me crazy. Keep that in mind, when you are trying to send an e-mail to the next high bidder. If say I did something wrong to offend you, then yeah, I should take any kind of bitching like a man. He should too. But, I really don't feel that they did anything wrong-legal that is. You should have only bid the amount you were willing to pay, or face the consequence. I did that once, but it was the game I liked, and I got more money by selling it on ebay, so I have no complaint, and learned a lesson as well. If a person feels that much angry (it's only an auction) Why not be more direct in your approach to resolve your anger? That's just my view. I think e-mail is a bad idea, though, esp if you don't have a way to defend yourself, or your claim. Maybe you should take a martial class or lifting to put your body more at ease (or maybe not. I am getting more violent as I become stronger. Sad) I respect all people's view, though, and can see your point as well.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
BTW, BakuretsuMutekisid I see that you live far away, but if you are going to DC or something, drop at my place. I can teach you several quick effective techniques--may be painful for your palms, though.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

PAINFULL ON YOUR PALMS???? MAN I AINT EVEN GONNA ASK THIS TECHNIQUE YOUR SPEAKIN OF!!! SOUNDS A LIL GAY TO ME!!!

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
All is well guys. I have not thought about the auction for the last day, and it felt good. I will probably not send the email. But you guys have to believe me how angry I was that night...Thanksgiving was great and winning this auction would have made it a little more special. I think I was more angry at how stupid and greedy I was to place such a high bid. But I wanted to beat that bastard's face in nonetheless. This isn't my usual self. It was just such a perfect scenario for winning a $50/$60 game for under $10.

I think the reason for my temper is I haven't been lifting for 2 months now. I was an avid lifter (1 1/2hrs to 2hrs per day) before this semester. And the hot college chicks were really crowding me...I'll get into the routine this Christmas Break.

Thanks for the feedback people. Don't worry, this is a lesson I'll never forget:
NEVER BID HIGH EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE THE LAST BIDDER.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
We Neo-Geo.com members should try to get along with each other. Save the anger for the Shady Ebiatches. Now shake hands Master Terry Bogard and Drunken Shaolin Devil, and Rugal2000 and Fran.
smile.gif

Everybody now: Coombyaaaa Coombyaaaa

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Glad to hear everything will be well.

Shaolin Devil, I guess that means you are interested! Jokes aside, the pain will be from hitting hard surfaces to steel doors. The trick or tenchique is to hit it right, and the pain will be minimal or not at all.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
True. To tell the truth, wasted most of my anger doing exercise, socializing, study etc. Don't have time for that. Nor is it worth the effort.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Glad to hear everything will be well.

Shaolin Devil, I guess that means you are interested! Jokes aside, the pain will be from hitting hard surfaces to steel doors. The trick or tenchique is to hit it right, and the pain will be minimal or not at all.

You knoe what the most powerful technique is?

I call it Sikable Succession.
It where your whole body is evoled with your mind in knowing that it surppases the illusion of pain thru deep understanding and experience.
By the time you reach this point its renders itself obsolete cuz there is no use for it unless its aquired in a primal way.
Some serious deep shit and very dangeruos if understood wisdon falls in the wrong hands.

I must say i do understand some of it and it does work.
Also the best way it works is by doing nuthin at all but only when truly neccessary its very reality surpassing.

Its almost like using the force (like in star wars) but its more powerful and very real.

Bruce Lee had it unconsciously and could of gone from Master Dragon to Lord Master if he aquired it.

One thing with the SS force that is weird is that you are and always will be in a constant test battle (outside and within self) cuz of its deepness and rarity of the energy.

Massiahz

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, and the better the quality of the shit you smoke, the more that stuff is all true!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Yea yea yea its all bullshit if you cant understand it.

Dont matter anyway cuz i have my teachers of mastery showing me the way of inner empowerment.

One great place to start to free your mind a lil more is the CWG books which sets the stage in your doubted poentcial that is mind, body and spirit.
Also, in the first one states that it was called forth by request and thats exactly what i did one day in total anger/fury at the top of my lungs.
The book shocks the shit outta me cuz it sound just like me (with my exact beliefs and wisdoms)in the future.

Massiahz

PS
I dont smoke that much as i did before.

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 25, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Sniping is a way of life on Ebay, and although I understand where some folks are coming from as I have been screwed out of some auctions by people who out bidded me with like five seconds to go... the only thing I know to do is deal with it. I remember one auction I really wanted to win, and I was the high bidder and then, one last refresh, and I has lost the auction, someone had outbid me. I have actually moved more toward just outright buying stuff from people instead of having to deal with all that cutthroat ebay bidding shit. Really gets on my nerves.