corrected and unreleased

NGF

NEST Puppet
Please look around at all the collectors who have received their cartridges. The NGF carts are here. Shawn received his Strikers along with the other 30+ carts and all are 100% perfect. NGF cannot control mishaps from the post office, but we do our best to assist in all ways we can.

Neo fans should stick up for themselves and let their true feeling be heard. If not by words, then by building up your collections.
NGF has no problems with deliveries. Once again, please look at peoples collections, many of which include NGF corrected/unreleased carts.

NGF-staff

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
"NGF corrected unreleased carts" are SHIT.

They poison anyone's "collection". They're FAKE inserts, not in any way official or authentic.

For every cart that you take out the authentic insert, and replace it with your fake home made one, you ruin that cart. They're worthless after that, and that shows over and over on eBay. I certainly wouldn't want any of those bastardized carts in MY collection . . .

No thanks, keep your "corrected and unreleased" crap, its garbage.
mad.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Just a comment. For the missing items, Why not offer certified? That way only the buyer can get the item--the buyer has to sign to get the goods if the item was certified (much reliable than the delivery confirmation). As for the damaged goods, why not offer insurance? All these costs are miniscule in comparison to what the item is "costing", so offering this service shouldn't be a problem...

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 23, 2000).]

endgamer

Another Striker
I'm a collector and I don't have any of your carts in my collection. But what I take offense at is you blaming the USPS for your damaged carts. I have sent and received over 100 items through them over the past five months and not one of them was damaged. Way I see it if the game arrived damaged it already was to begin with. I don't know you and haven't done business with you so I don't really want to talk bad about you like many others do. But based on what most everbody is saying about you if you want my business you would have to accept escrow.

C

Caris Nautilus

Whats with ANOTHER NGF name? What happened to one name? lol

NGF

NEST Puppet
NGF will ship any way the buyer wants.
USPS ground, air, Priority, or EMS. It is up to the buyer to tell us and up to the buyer to pay for shipping and any insurance.

NGF recommends FedEx or EMS.
Both these methods are the fastest, provide tracking numbers, and have free insurance of $500 at no extra fees.

NGF

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
NGF will ship any way the buyer wants. USPS ground, air, Priority, or EMS. It is up to the buyer to tell us and up to the buyer to pay for shipping and any insurance.

Well, for the ridiculous dumbass joke prices you guys charge for your fake bullshit, YOU ought to pay for SHIPPING, INSURANCE, AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. How f*cking cheap can you get, reaming people with your ridiculous prices, then turning around and CHARGING FOR SHIPPING? And making up some DUMBASS excuse about it being UP TO THE BUYER to buy INSURANCE OR CONFIRMATION?!?!?! What a freakin' joke you guys are . . .

Still hittin' that glass pipe too much, you guys really ought to lay off . . .

bongsmi.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by NGF:
Please look around at all the collectors who have received their cartridges. The NGF carts are here. Shawn received his Strikers along with the other 30+ carts and all are 100% perfect. NGF cannot control mishaps from the post office, but we do our best to assist in all ways we can.

Neo fans should stick up for themselves and let their true feeling be heard. If not by words, then by building up your collections.
NGF has no problems with deliveries. Once again, please look at peoples collections, many of which include NGF corrected/unreleased carts.

NGF-staff

Once again, you guys have obviously forgotten older posts in this forum...

Going by all your numbers you posted about your sales and collectors who actually have your fabled products, it totals up to be about 50-100 people worldwide... that's probably about 3% of the entire Neo gaming community. And it's funny, besides the made-up people which make up about 90% of that elite group, nobody else has anything positive to say about you. In other words, almost nobody has your imitated Neo Geo products, so stop with your "NGF success stories" already!

Just total observations, my friends. As for the issues with Shawn, you had no choice but to do right by him just because without forums like this, you would never be able to sell your games. This forum is probably the biggest connection to the Neo Community at this point, and without it you're screwed. It could have been very easy for you guys to go at becoming a distributor the legal and fair way, which would have been a really good thing for all... but instead, you chose the shady and crooked path.

Let it be known... there's enough people around here that hate your guts for your attitudes and for the crooked deals you have done in the past... maybe not to them directly, but for the few who actually made it a point to document their shortcomings. If you manage to get sales anywhere (more imaginary friends), it certainly won't be from this forum... no matter how many copies of Breakers Revenge, Metal Slug or NinjaMaster carts you say you have.
frown.gif

<sarcasm>
BTW, nice job on your restock page... next time, use some original code and don't do a document source on other people's work who actually spend time designing templates. You DO realize that NCS can sue you for doing that, right??
</sarcasm>

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited November 25, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
I think Chimp is right, NGF should pay for shipping and insurance. NGF jacks the prices way up anyway, but just screwing the buyer out of their money spent on the game is not enough, you have to screw them out of shipping too! Pathetic!