NGF - Neo Geo Farce

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Let's see...here we have a couple rabid, hairy Greek monkeys, smeared with their own feces, offering everyone thin air so they can have the money to buy laced monkey pellets and the 'urban music' they love so much.

Like all the other little children at the zoo, we should point in the cage, laugh, and say, "boy, I'm glad I'm not a monkey living in a filthy cage". These apes have lost so much self respect, the next place they'll be peddling their nonexistant carts is from behind the bars of an asylum or a jail, whichever comes first.

Now that the whole of the Neo-Geo community (including other honest vendors) know about this close-knit group of primates, the future looks to be an amusing one, where all the good people of this forum watch the slow, inevitable downfall of NGF.

Eventually we'll be able to stamp "Ruined by Dion" on the NGF site, and then we'll turn from instructing new Neo-Geo fans not to buy from them, to instructing people driving down the street to ignore the "Will let you play my Neo-Geo for food" sign.

But then...there wont be anyone to laugh at...

So, I have a suggestion. Once NGF is about to die, let's see if somehow it can be kept barely afloat...at least for the Thanksgiving weekend...my friends need a good laugh. Boy, the future sure looks bright...maybe the future is now?
biggrin.gif

Neo Geo Freak - Serving long and proud as the laughingstock of the Neo-Geo community, and reminding us all what not to do, and what not to be.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-BlackKnight

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Very well stated, Black Knight.

It seems that NGF just may choke on the "restock", indeed. And the rest of their dead reputation.

How sad.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JRock917

, ,
one thing I give the Black Knight, you sure do put some good thought into your posts. I will be one of the folks standing on the shore, watching as the NGF boat sinks with all the Dionites on board, and as they are screaming for help, none will be found.