PDA

View Full Version : screen names



NGF staff
11-23-2000, 06:06 PM
Very nice to allow all other people to use screen names and IDs, but only NGF isn't allowed. It figures the moderator would act like this.

NGF staff

chimpmeister
11-23-2000, 06:28 PM
But you forget, you guys were supposedly always proud to use your real names . . . you said it over and over on the DHP list (which you were kicked off of), and DolphinLord's Yahoo message board (which you were kicked off of). I guess your real names aren't worth shit now, so you use these fake stupid "NGF" names to hide behind.

Shame on you, you're supposed to be a "professional retail company" (now THERE's a joke!), why would you NEED fake screen names? Just use your REAL names, unless of course you're ashamed of them. Which would be completely understandable, based on your ridiculous past behavior. http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Lord Illicious
11-23-2000, 09:22 PM
Why dont you use just ONE screen name like the rest?

Wouldnt this validate a real NGFer?

So i guess NGFers use multiple screen names.

Either way i really dont care so that would make this post useless.

Massiahz

Caris Nautilus
11-23-2000, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by NGF staff:
Very nice to allow all other people to use screen names and IDs, but only NGF isn't allowed. It figures the moderator would act like this.

NGF staff

Shawns right to not allow you to make all these names up. Dion and Chris Ray already both have forum names under their real names.

All you guys are trying to do is use a fake name so no one knows which one of you is posting.

Why don't you guys make your own forum, Use all the fake names you want, And see how many people post there. I doubt any, Mabye joke post's at most...

Lord Illicious
11-23-2000, 09:57 PM
LOL! NGF WOULDNT NEVER MAKE ANOTHER FORUM AGAIN CUZ OF THE NEO ALEC TAKEDOWN BY THE 2 NEO DEVILS:

MASTER WARLORD DEVIL GUI LONG

SHAOLIN DRUKEN DEVIL LORD SAMHAIN

IF THEY DO MAKE ONE AGAIN THEN IT WILL BE:


MASTER NEO WARLORD DEVIL GUI LONG

NEO SHAOLIN DRUKEN DEVIL LORD SAMHAIN

WU DAN NEO DEVIL LORD ILLICIOUS MASSIAHZ


IT JUST WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I BETCHA.

Massiahz

Lord Illicious
11-23-2000, 09:58 PM
Oh i almost forgot:

Plus a few others in here to join the Demonic Neo trio of Hell.

VinylBoy
11-25-2000, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Shawns right to not allow you to make all these names up. Dion and Chris Ray already both have forum names under their real names.

All you guys are trying to do is use a fake name so no one knows which one of you is posting.

Why don't you guys make your own forum, Use all the fake names you want, And see how many people post there. I doubt any, Mabye joke post's at most...

I have no problem figuring out either one of the three... it's GOTTA be either Moe, Larry or Curly.

JRock917
11-26-2000, 11:45 AM
Yeah, or maybe Stupid, Goofy, and Ugly.

VinylBoy
11-26-2000, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by JRock917:
Yeah, or maybe Stupid, Goofy, and Ugly.

I even thought Huey, Louie & Dewey or even Ryu, Ken and Akuma. But that would be giving them too much credit. http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-26-2000, 09:09 PM
999


[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited November 26, 2000).]

Lord Illicious
11-26-2000, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
I even thought Huey, Louie & Dewey or even Ryu, Ken and Akuma. But that would be giving them too much credit. http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Hope ya aint talking about us the Neo Warlord Devilz cuz this is a great forum.

Just checkin

Massiahz