NGF rules?

Mike

Bead Banger
I don't understand you guys.

How stupid do you think that the people on this forum are?

Do you ever hear of any store tapping their customers on the shoulder and blerting "We've got a lot of stock and yooouuu don't"

Of course you don't. You only hear of stores doing something similar to that to people that they are in competition with.

We don't need you. You need us.

What the hell are you going to do with your 1500 games if you can't sell them to people at this forum?

Ebay and newbies? That is the only reason that you are in business and you know it.

So come on, post how stupid we are and that we are totally helpless without you. Tell us lies to sucker people in to being loyal for the "ngf carts" that you are going to be programing for the neo. You can bearly get converting carts down (a la strikers) let alone program?!?

You are drowning and you know it. Soon everyone will hear about the scam that NGF really is. Thanks to this forum a lot of people already have.

The reason that NGF makes all their auctions private?

They don't want us emailing them to invite their "customers" to our forum.

I challenge NGF to make their auctions public-let's really see how much we NEED NGF.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Obviously Dion's only purpose in coming back to this board and posting his ridiculous, condescending crap about "NGF Rules" and "we got all the cart restock, all those other loser companies didn't get anything", is to slap people in the face here and taunt us. Thats fine, he may be having fun doing that, but if it were ME who had just dropped a HUGE bundle of cash on the claimed 1200 carts, I think I'd be a little concerned to find a ready market for the carts, i.e. people who are ready and willing to buy them from me. By taking his childish and offensive approach, he ensures that none of the Neo gamers on this board will buy any of his carts, which is just plain idiotic.

As I said before, and brentsg mentioned as well, if in fact he got ALL of the restock, they can rot in his basement for all I care, I wouldn't send him one lousy penny. He's proven over and over again to be a dishonest and unreliable seller, and no one with even a slight knowledge of his practices would want to buy from him.

So, if the cart restock doesn't happen at NCS and VGD, no problem. Saves me a lot of money that I can spend elsewhere, including on the upcoming KOF 2000 home carts, which at $332 each (x2 for me) ain't gonna be that cheap anyway.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

The reason that NGF makes all their auctions private?

They don't want us emailing them to invite their "customers" to our forum.
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's the main reason, Everyone and their mom would be warning the bidders about them, I don't see any of the real neo fans buying carts from him, Unless their desperate and want to take a chance on their money.

JRock917

, ,
I think alot of people are desparate, or just plain stupid. Its a damn shame, it really is. The neo and its continued support mean alot to me, but not enough to spend my money at NGF.