NGF page, You gotta see this.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, I don't believe that its true at all, but assuming it was . . . I wouldn't give those NGFucks one lousy dime of my money, and I hope no one else here would either. Let'em put them all up on eBay if they want, that's probably what they'll have to do (if they got them) to sell them.

And did anyone notice how Dion slipped in his fakeass, shitty ripoff joke converted carts into the list, like Captain Tomaday and Ganryu, as if they were legitimate carts? What a fuckin' joke, who would pay for their shitty, solder-covered crap?

No thanks NGFucks, no one wants carts that have been tainted by your dirty hands. As far as I'm concerned, if you did buy them all, they're poisoned and worthless. You'll probably stick your own shitty inserts in place of the original SNK ones, and a couple of those fake copied "epilepsy cards" that you like to stick with all the raped carts you sell on eBay. Its easy to pass on that garbage.

NGF has been smokin' too much shit =>
bongsmi.gif

benares

Kula's Candy
It looks like they got in a few carts that NCS didn't even mention. I've been looking for MD2 and MD3 on AES for a long time. And they are factory fresh................. And at a reasonable price at that...

I can't find them anywhere else - looks like I'll have to buy through NGF...

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
You what happens with the NGF carts where they have to be mailed back cuz of peeling sticker and late fees plus conversion fees and more fees uhg.

Why dont they sell regular MVS carts or have the price list of thoes?

Massiahz

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by benares:
It looks like they got in a few carts that NCS didn't even mention. I've been looking for MD2 and MD3 on AES for a long time. And they are factory fresh................. And at a reasonable price at that...

I can't find them anywhere else - looks like I'll have to buy through NGF...

If you do buy from NGF then please try to buy one by one to ensure the quality defined cart product.

C

Caris Nautilus

I can't beleive that NCS would say they were getting the carts if they wernt.
I'd beleive NCS over dion, Him saying they got ALL the stock is BS, NCS wasn't even getting it from SNK japan I don't think, And I doubt Dion did, He trys to act like he's freinds with the CEO of snk or something...

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Well, fake it isnt. How can you fake all those tons of Neo boxes? I admit, it is a simply breath taking sight when you see it. As far as NGF getting all the stock, I don't really think that's the case, because I'm still pretty sure we will see stock come into NCS and maybe VGD's items too.

Now, as far as the prices are concered, theres a couple of games there that aren't priced way too high, but then some of them I would consider just a bit out of hand. KOF96 US for $349? WHP $449? Real Bout for $600(US) and $300(Jap)? Ouch. Some are fair though considering the rareness of the games they got.

Amazing though to see all those brand new carts and tons of Neo boxes... picture is burned into my head right now.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Dion/NGF be taking trips to Japan in search of gaming shops and Game shows/conventions nshit.
So its true that he might have all those carts which does kinda kill the oportunity for others to get a hold of the Neo games.

I dont blame him doing that cuz of all the money he makes with his NGF operations.

Just think about it:
If you go all the way to Japan to have contacts with the Game shops and dealers then you must be selling thoes neo game at a very very high price.

Still sucks

Massiahz

Compare and contrast some of those prices to the ones offered by NCS. He's trying to keep the prices as high/higher than they were before this additional stock hit the market. Stupid.

Some of the prices are just hilarious.

Oh well, if in fact Dion got all the stock it's as if they never existed as far as I'm concerned. Imagine all the $$ he could have made if he could have just surpressed his personality a bit...

G

gokusama26

I like the way he used his "corrected" color coding scheme for carts that he says are real. Is he replacing the inserts in all of these "new" games? Jesus, he just won't quit. It bothers me a little bit to see him listing NGF as co-developer on anything he converted from MVS.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
The only way I can see NGF having ANY games at this point is for them to try and buy up all of the games that a legit dealer (like NCS) would have, replace all of the artwork, stickers, labels and manuals with their own and then call them official NGF product. And, of course, they have ALWAYS said that they had some "rare" titles... that's all there to make it seem like they're the source for getting your games.

I just wish people would never deal with Dion and Co. in the first place... we've all known about their antics for over 5 years, and it's scary to see people who have well respected reputations in the Neo Community continue to deal with them. Is it that important to have certain games to sacrifice yourself to deal with such obvious shifty characters?

Even if they did turn out to be the only source in the WORLD to get a Neo Geo cart, I would never deal with them... it's not a case of money... I just don't need the headaches that go along with it... and neither does anyone else.
frown.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by VinylBoy:
The only way I can see NGF having ANY games at this point is for them to try and buy up all of the games that a legit dealer (like NCS) would have, replace all of the artwork, stickers, labels and manuals with their own and then call them official NGF product. And, of course, they have ALWAYS said that they had some "rare" titles... that's all there to make it seem like they're the source for getting your games.

I just wish people would never deal with Dion and Co. in the first place... we've all known about their antics for over 5 years, and it's scary to see people who have well respected reputations in the Neo Community continue to deal with them. Is it that important to have certain games to sacrifice yourself to deal with such obvious shifty characters?

Even if they did turn out to be the only source in the WORLD to get a Neo Geo cart, I would never deal with them... it's not a case of money... I just don't need the headaches that go along with it... and neither does anyone else.
frown.gif

They may have all the stock, But I can't see anyone buying from them, Unless their really really desperate, Even videogamedepot isn't buying from them

JRock917

, ,
are these rare carts so worth having they buying them from NGF is the only way to go? I dont think so. NGF must be boycotted by the neo community, if we ever have any hope of them going under. This needs to happen, so we can get rid of the biggest pain in the ass the neo community has probably ever known.