NGF got all the restock

N

NGF rules

Look at www.NeoGeoFreak.com

It seems they are the only place with all the neo geo stock that the other places wanted. They even mention how the other places are giving excuses why they aren't getting any stock or telling people they are sold out.

Maybe Adol was right about NCS not getting stock. But his sources lied to him as well with the stupid notion of needing 5000 orders per game. So much for his suppliers supposedly knowing so much.

NGF IS THE ONLY REAL NEO SOURCE

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Fuck off Dion, or Chris, or who ever tha fuck you are...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

N

NGF rules

Just to remind everyone, NGF has the crump! And now we have all the stock.

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Stop with all the NGF bullshit! Your company is nothing...you are a worthless piece of dog shit...go fuck yerself...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

N

NGF rules

Don't be mad because you've been proving wrong yet again. This is just more proof that NGF is an official distributor for SNK products. No other place has these carts yet. We are selling some to a few retailers. We won't ship out till Friday.

Just wait til you see the future products that NGF will be bringing out.

THE future is NGF.

C

Caris Nautilus

You NGF dorks are not SNK usa, No matter how much you wanna think that.

Your not even a company, Just 2 guys selling modded carts out of your homes. I can't see you getting any bussiness from real neo fans, Just newbies that don't know how much of a nightmare it is to deal with you.

And a distributor for SNK usa? LOL, Umm the company left North America idiot. I'm surprised you guys have enough money to pay your web hosting bills, Since I'm sure you get no customers anymore.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dion,
You were specifically instructed to use your real name. You already have an account here with the user name Dion, just use it. No more hiding behind screen names.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Why dont you use your real name like the NGFs always claim to do?.

Also, isnt it stupid to come here and post bullshit like "NGF is the only source"?

OK lets see what you have:
MVS converted to Homecart Neo Geo games made to look like original SNK products.
(no thanks)
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SNK HOMECART BUT A CONVERTED VS NEO CART.

Ok ok in another perspective:

MVS converted to Homecart NGF version Neo Geo games. (no thanks)
THIS IS A OFFICIAL NGF CONVERSION AND NOT A OFFICIAL NGF NEO CART IF THE NEO GEO OR SNK LOGO/TRADEMARK THAT RUNS WITHIN THE GAME.

One more time:

THIS IS A OFFICIAL NGF CONVERSION AND NOT A OFFICIAL NGF NEO CART IF THE NEO GEO OR SNK LOGO/TRADEMARK THAT RUNS WITHIN THE GAME.

WHAT STOCK OF GAMES DO YOU HAVE WITH YOUR AMBIGUOUS CRUMP?

Tell me you have ORIGINAL SNK Neo Geo games that no other can get.

Massiahz

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
Why dont you use your real name like the NGFs always claim to do?.
For real, No ones gonna order from someone that changed their name every 3 days and trys to hide

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm glad I only buy MVS carts. Those home cart prices are insane. The most I ever spent on a mvs cart was $70 for Last Blade 2. The next closest to that was $30. A majority of the games I have purchased are around $20. I still can't understand why people are spending so much money on home carts.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by SmokeYa:
I'm glad I only buy MVS carts. Those home cart prices are insane. The most I ever spent on a mvs cart was $70 for Last Blade 2. The next closest to that was $30. A majority of the games I have purchased are around $20. I still can't understand why people are spending so much money on home carts.

I dont get it either, The most I ever spent on a MVS cart was KOF 98' for 145 like a month after it came out. Those home cart prices 500+ are just insane for ONE game, I just don't get it...

Why anyone would trust that much money with dion is beyond me

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
The problem is that there are billions of people in the world, and not everyone can be made aware of Dion's sleazy ripoff tactics before they buy. This message board can protect the 240+ members, but the tens of thousands of other Neo Geo gamers around the world can, and do fall for his bullshit.

No one here would buy from him (INCLUDING YOU benares, I HOPE!!), at least not in their right mind. As for the rest of the world of Neo fans, they'll have to learn on their own . . .
frown.gif

Hinge

Mr. Big's Thug
If I ever had a reason to order anything from NGF, it's gone now. The lack of maturity and professionalism on display almost constantly here by members of NGF staff would turn anybody off from the NGF name.

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Aww did we strike a nerve Dion? like I said before, your done for...go fuck yerself...you have just made a complete jackass outa yourself posting here under the name "NGF rules". ya know why??? Because NGF doesn't rule...NGF sucks...have you been keeping up with all the posts in this forum? Did you read the Petition that I made in the "War Room"? Well then I think it is time for you to figure out what your calling is in life, and stop trying get other peoples money...go to college...motherfucker...no wait...cart fucker...Muahahahahaha

Bryan -FUCK NGF, AND IT'S EMPLOYEES-

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
LOL, Did anyone notice that NGF's restock page is almost identical to NCS's format. Even down to the "orders welcome via email request" tag line. What a fucking joke! They can't even come up with an original sale page on thier own (:P

Ryan

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by rstreck:
LOL, Did anyone notice that NGF's restock page is almost identical to NCS's format. Even down to the "orders welcome via email request" tag line. What a fucking joke! They can't even come up with an original sale page on thier own (:P

Ryan

I was about to say that same thing, The only thing changed is the prices.

When the page first loaded I was like man they ripped this right off NCS's page. They must have just added their NGF carts to the list and changed the prices...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The only thing that made me wonder was that the price on Ninja Masters was a lot cheaper than I saw it. If it's an original game, the price is low. If it is a converted cart, the price is a bit high. Either way I just raised an eyebrow to it and compared it to some of his early price listings for his carts he had awhile back. Dion lowering his prices on some of his games if that what he is doing is maybe him trying to buy support by offering carts cheaper. Just an observation.....

BonusKun

C

Caris Nautilus

Mabye it's so cheap cause it's a converted cart, It's something he might pull..

JRock917

, ,
NGF has not got the crump, nor the restock, all they have is each other... and we all know what that means...

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Stephane:
zakkwylde:
man NGF can fuck off
i think you will be banned if you bump old thread like that.
lol I was like wtf.. Neo-Geo Freak getting stock? And I looked at post time, 2000 go figure! make_fac

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
i think you will be banned if you bump old thread like that.
Due to incessant old thread bumping, his ability to post has been suspended, pending review.