HOPEFULL SNK NEWS

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
Take a look at this site , http://www.speksnk.com/ sory its in spanish, I was stumbled on it. Can someone translate, it looks like R-Bout 3 , MOTW 2, supersidekicks final match, more ports to dreamcast,and something about Neo cd an cdz. Can someone translate this, hope that it is not just rumors. Also I read on the Wu-tech site that the brezza soft co. making fof is a hoax. Lets hope..............NEONUT

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Where tha heck did you find this? I hope it is true because, from what I understand, it says "We have new information regarding the production of Garou:Mark of the Wolves2, and Real Bout3." I hope this is true.....and I hope my spanish classes payed off after all...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
BryLmoo, if you can translate this what does it say about the neo cd and cdz.......NEONUT

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I think it talks about the possiblity of there being more CDZ games...

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Oh yeah and

-FUCK NGF-

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Translation:

"SNK has plans to show off a demo of Real Bout 3, though it has no official name yet. The game will be a continuation of Real Bout 2, and not of Mark of the Wolves. It also seems SNK is developing Mark of the Wolves 2 for Neo home cart and MVS, which will appear next year"

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
That is some very good news! LONG LIVE NEO-GEO!

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

C

Caris Nautilus

Man real bout 3 is gonna f-ing rule. RB 2 was a blast and Rick Strowd needs to come back!

G

gokusama26

What did it say about the Dreamcast?

<~~~~~~Look, I'm Mai apprentice!

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited November 23, 2000).]

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I haven't yet checked out the link, but I damn sure hope that if it's real, they do put some good effort into Real Bout 3. RB2 was a pitiful way to end the series and apart from wanting all 8 FF games, I would never buy that crap.

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
RB3 needs MORE CHARACTERS. Real Bout 2 only added two "Newcomers" (Li Xiangfei & Rick Strowd). If they keep all the old characters and add 7 new ones, then that would be great.

Jackal

JRock917

, ,
IF SNK is actually developing some new games, then hot damn! I am all for it, although I wont hardly believe it until I see it.