NGF chapter 11?

C

Caris Nautilus

Does anyone know who would accually order from NGF after all the horror stories? How do they stay in bussiness?

JRock917

, ,
The only power you have is given to you by the people who are stupid and ignorant enough to buy from you.

NGF

NEST Puppet
Sure Mike Rubin, or should we call you JRock?
You were extremely happy with your order and how fast you got everything. I guess you're just looking for friends now. So common.

Are you going to make up some story of how after 6 months later you're unhappy about something?

You guys amaze and crack us up. You all are spineless and must really need friendship from people "online" to make yourselves look good.

thanks again,

NGF

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
OK Asshole! If your so fucken proud of who done business with you and are soooooooo satisfied why don't you post a list of names here?????? your call!

Mike

Bead Banger
Uhhh no Dion Dakis. You knew just as well as I did that I didn't have my supergun on hand to test that MV1-B board. ( you promised worked with all MVS games-which only works with irritating maze)

Yes I did get it fast, but did it work? Hell no!

You even posted the SAME board on ebay -don't tell me you didn't- saying that "it's perfect for your supergun or dedicated..bla bla bla"

Look, I can send you a piece of my shit in a box Federal Express and you'll get it fast, but it's still a piece of shit.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Does anyone know who would accually order from NGF after all the horror stories? How do they stay in bussiness?

Who will buy from them?

Take a look at the (Happy NGF customers where are yous?) Post.

I guess there are happy NGFers out there.

Massiahz

O

Omega-NEO

That was pretty uncalled for NGF.. you dickless bastards! Calling out somebody's real name because they might have done business with you in the past. Use their screen name, thats their on-line alias. Anyway, I guarantee JRock won't be doing any more business with you assholes after that. And whats my name? Fucking idiots... I never did business with you, nor would I ever. I've had a Neo longer than you've been around.

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Mike said.

Look, I can send you a piece of my shit in a box Federal Express and you'll get it fast, but it's still
a piece of shit.

Too true, Tooooo true.

NGF, needs to shape up....