NCS announces KOF 2000 Price...

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
NCS just posted their final price for KOF 2000... and it looks as it's going to be steep! We're talking $332!! About $60+ more than their usual discounted price.
frown.gif

Still, I think this may be the cheapest place to get the game at this point... everyone else is trying to charge at least $400 for the title. They also made some interesting comments about the fabled "US Version", just like another legit game company a week or so ago.

ANYHOO... there's the skivvy. $332 for KOF 2000. No more, and unfortunately no less. Anyone trying to sell it more than that is just ripping you off. AND THERE'S NO US VERSION. Case closed...

So, who's buying one? I'm still pre-ordered.
biggrin.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by VinylBoy:
NCS just posted their final price for KOF 2000... and it looks as it's going to be steep! We're talking $332!! About $60+ more than their usual discounted price.
frown.gif

Still, I think this may be the cheapest place to get the game at this point... everyone else is trying to charge at least $400 for the title. They also made some interesting comments about the fabled "US Version", just like another legit game company a week or so ago.

ANYHOO... there's the skivvy. $332 for KOF 2000. No more, and unfortunately no less. Anyone trying to sell it more than that is just ripping you off. AND THERE'S NO US VERSION. Case closed...

So, who's buying one? I'm still pre-ordered.
biggrin.gif

Not a bad price, However I hear a DC version is getting made, So I'll probly wait for that

N

NGPSkinhead

How can you probely wait for the DC-version as the production is so limited. If there will be no Dc-version the NG-versions are already long time gone.