KOF 2000 price finalized @ NCS

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Chipmeister!!!
Either we have no lives, or we're both JUST THAT BORED at the office. Our posts were almost the same time about the NCS thread!
biggrin.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Well, considering it will probably be the last, its worth it. Bring it on!
smile.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I kind of expected the price to be about that, so I have no qualms. Just waiting on my confirmation e-mail from ncsx.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah that is funny that we posted the same info 4 minutes apart! I've been real busy at work today, but took a few seconds out to check NCS website, saw that info, and dropped a brief post on neo-geo.com . . .

My two copies are on order! Since it may be the last cart produced, I'm biting the bullet and getting two of them . . . ouch!
frown.gif

N

NGPSkinhead

I am only a bit pissed about the figher price for KoF 2k, because for European gamers it's getting more expensive because the bad dollar cq. Yen vs. Euro exchange rate. I think this game costs about 50% more as games did two years ago

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Yeah, I got confirmation in the e-mail as well. I guess all we do is wait until they request payment? I know I'm excited as hell, especially since this is gonna be my first KOF on cart. Can't wait! :-)

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

MY DI#%S HARD JUST THINKIN BOUT IT.AHHHHHHAAAHAA UGGGGG ....999

C

Caris Nautilus

i only have an MVS, So i'll wait for the DC version or the mvs cart to get cheap.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Drunken master I know what ya mean. I get all fuzzy inside when I think about owning my first Neo Geo cart. Kinda gets me excited.
Since this is going to be the last cart, do you guys think the other carts will go down in price or become collectibles and sell for extremely high prices (doH!)?

endgamer

Another Striker
For those of you that have played is it really that cool. How are the backgrounds and how many characters are in it. I got my preorder e-mail from ncsx today but $350 for one game I'm not sure. I mean recently I've gotten Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Sega Marine Fishing, Samba De Amigo, Resident Evil 3, Vampire Chronicle, Capcom Vs. SNK and Dino Crisis for the Dcast. All those for the price of one King of Fighters game. Don't get me wrong I'll pay for games I love like Metal Slugs but the King of Fighters I've never really played. And I do think Capcom Vs SNK rocks but then again I really dig Capcom.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
EEI is the company that was given the rights to distrubute SNK products when apple decided not to do it anymore. they are doing the arcade distrabution, but I guess they were thinking about the idea of doing homecarts also. It would have been nice to have bought a official English homecart again, but alas I guess this will not be.

Has anyone been able to find thier website if they have one? just wondering.