Shawn's cart pics are popular!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, found a few in an auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=497154709

It wouldn't be so bad if the seller mentioned that the carts he has for sale are NOT the exact ones pictured!! Kind of sleazy to rip the pics and not mentione that . . .
mad.gif

JRock917

, ,
First someone copies his price guide now his neo cart pics... this really is pathetic. I mean, even if I was going to bid on one of the cart auctions which are using these pics, I would want a pic of the actual merchandise,not one ripped off another site.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Man that sux. All you need is a $50 lil PC digi cam and you can take all the pics ya need for the games you sell.

Shawn

snkusa.com
The use of the cart pictures of neo-geo.com is not discouraged. No need to give credit to the source since the domain name is watermarked on the pictures. The way I look at it, the site is getting more publicity in this manner. But for the buyers of these auctions, there is a down side, since he/she is not actually viewing the same copy of the game for sale. However, this is how I list my carts for sale on my store page. I don’t make new pictures, but I do state the condition of each individual component. If the seller of the auctions on eBay does not state the condition of his carts for sale in detail, this could be misleading.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well although the pictured are watermarked, If they are pulling them from your site they are adding to your download KB for your hostway account. So if the next bill comes in high you will know part of the reason.