When you know its gonna be one a those days.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Been up most of the night.. Happens when some jack ass decides to light your girlfriends Ford Explorer on Fire. Tshirt stuck into the gas tank & set on fire. Burns up the quarter panel, but luckily nothing else.
It always nice to see that cowards fail at even such a simple task as destroying a vehicle.
Sigh... Now that's when you know today is gonna suck.

------------------

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
The world is full of cowards that are always ready to commit the most despicable acts, as long as they believe there is no chance of getting caught. Their time will come....

-BioMotor_Unitron

Robi15

20 Year Member
EEhh. That was boring thing, indeed. Did they do the same on other cars surrounding there too? Really depressing when they just choose your's out of all cars. Insurance will cover it. Hopefully. Just cheer up my friend. Neo people here are with you!
corkysm48.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I realise this is not really the place for it, but I did not want to make a whole new topic thread, so I will ask here. Robi15, what the HELL is that thing you are using for your avatar?
wink.gif
It looks like a pissed-off Glacier Gruff on steroids!

-BioMotor_Unitron

thundr51

Bead Banger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
I realise this is not really the place for it, but I did not want to make a whole new topic thread, so I will ask here. Robi15, what the HELL is that thing you are using for your avatar?
wink.gif
It looks like a pissed-off Glacier Gruff on steroids!

-BioMotor_Unitron

OH man! You don't know who that is?? He's wacked out boss of WakuWaku 7! I think his name is Fernandez or something like that. He's supercheap and annoying as anything! In one of his moves he actually kisses his opponents a$$!

------------------
ms2_arabsbicker.gif

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That is a COWARDLY,DESPICABLE ACT! Time to get one of those Gas Cap Locks
frown.gif

Just glad to read nobody was hurt because this is super serious crime.
I know you'll get through this with no problem and the *?*#! that did it will eventually get his/hers.
-BB

Robi15

20 Year Member
HAHAHAHHAH, Yeah that's Fernandes. He is the last boss in Waku Waku 7.
smilies15.gif
He is really waku! Take up half the screen, eats you up-farts you out! Hahahh. Kisses you and sucks out you're life.
Sometimes freaks out (The avatar pic) and smacks you silly.Hahahh. Love him!
smilies19.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
yep thats Makataitai Fernandez (also known as Fernandeath) he is a great comical reliefe the game is ultra wacky i love it!

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
There have actually been several instances of late where Eco-Freaks have been torching SUV's. I wonder if this was one of those incidents, or if it is someone with a personal grudge?

-BioMotor_Unitron

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Time to get one of those Gas Cap Locks
----------------------------------

I hear you, doing it today.

-------------------------
There have actually been several instances of late where Eco-Freaks have been torching SUV's. I wonder if this was one of those incidents, or if it is someone with a personal grudge?
---------------------------------------

This Explorer is a tiny little truck with
a 4c engine. Gets great gas milaeage, much better than many cars, so theyd have to be a real dumb eco freak.
We also have no one with any grudge against us. Thats the strange part. I dunno who would do such a thing.
Police felt it was def not random. So we should stay alert as they felt it was very directed at us. Quite possible they'll be back.