Buy-Rite is now on Yahoo!

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Buyrite is crazy...you never know what those fucks are gonna do next, I still love'em though
smile.gif
I heard they are charging a grand for MOTW!

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ukyo (edited April 05, 2001).]

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Does anybody know why Buy-rite was suspended from eBay. By the way, that was not Buy-rite's first eBay account as they claimed. They have had several over the years.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by rstreck (edited April 05, 2001).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rstreck:
Does anybody know why Buy-rite was suspended from eBay. By the way, that was not Buy-rite's first eBay account. They have had several over the years.

Ryan
I believe its cuz they linked to their sales website from the ebay auction.
Ebay's new rule is that you cant advertise in their bitchass auctions.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Hey iamrandyray, you're from Cherry Hill?
I'm from Medford, NJ although I'm at school at the moment at the University Of Delaware. It's nice to see a fellow South Jerseyian on the boards.

Ryan

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

if your reading this BUYWRONG heres to you and your best price and service guarentee...

DOUBLE FUUUUUUUUUUU-Q!!

IF YOU BUYING BUYRIGHT,YOUR BUYIN WRONG!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I HOPE THEY GET BANNED FROM YAHOO TOO.....

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

Wing Nut

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey I won their Waku Waku auction at $281.00, but that didn't meet their reserve so no deal. Punks.

------------------
ms2_monkeysit.gif

monkey equals funny

foxfire

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rstreck:
Hey iamrandyray, you're from Cherry Hill?
I'm from Medford, NJ although I'm at school at the moment at the University Of Delaware. It's nice to see a fellow South Jerseyian on the boards.

Ryan

Hey.. I'm from Cherry Hill too!
smile.gif

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
HAHAHA!! buyrite, what A buch of fags. sorry but its true. unlike A few of the members of this forum who say they recieve on again off again service I recieve nothing but the worst customer service I have EVER seen. those fuckers can hum my neo nuts! PERIOD!
plus there new "low price"for metal slug 3
is A bargain at $650, and there $1000 mark of the wolves is not even in stock, thank god!.but you know its the fault of all the fickle neo gamers that pay their insane prices because then people like shawn can jack thier prices up and justify it. so dont be surprised if the suppossed "selling price"
of slug 3 is $600 plus in A month. if we simply dont pay these prices they WILL come down. control is the key.
GOD I HATE WHAT THE THE NEO SCENE HAS BECOME!

Lord Akidadus

Fio's Quartermaster
Hehe,

I called Buyrite and wanted to speak to their manager. The guy on the phone wouldnt even let me speak to him. I already faxed over my business license and made an order. It went back and forth and I asked them 5 or 6 times how I was suppose to pay for it. Well, I get an email back from them that says I never paid for the order and they didnt process my shipment. Now, whenever I order I have to prepay meaning send them a money order. I'm suppose to get a money order for 3,000.00 everytime I make an order? LOL Then I demanded to speak to their manager. After arguing with this kid he finally hung up in my face. I was thinking of flying over there and kicking all their asses just for the hell of it. Anyone with me?

www.dr-games.com