hi iam new.

Blue-Boy

n00b
hey iam new and iam just saying hi iam not so bad on neo-geo think i got a mvs 4slot and i really like DC so HI!

------------------
02_bonhomme.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
How are you? welcome to the neo-geo boards where bad deals and crazy happenings run rampart. j/k anyway my name is krauser i am the most hated of all members glad to meet you.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
How are you? welcome to the neo-geo boards where bad deals and crazy happenings run rampart. j/k anyway my name is krauser i am the most hated of all members glad to meet you.

Hey man Glad you can take my place as the most hated of member's j/k (I was the most hated
frown.gif
) Now it's your turn.... just ignore them they will stop !!

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
actually i hope they dont more shit to respond to

J

j.pusczek

Just gonna say hi to the blue boy, welcome to the forums.....as for prozerg and lwk, I have no problems with either of you, adn truly dont understand everyones disgust with either of you.

J

jethrek

Ya gotta wonder. Only a few registered names have huge problems with them.

And welcome.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

isnt blue boy another slang term for queer?
and by the way,that looks like another prozerg account.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It is funny how almost all the people from Canada on this board type and speak the same... very odd. I know there are exceptions, but for the most part we get stuff like this. Hm, wonder why that is?

-Nick

Blue-Boy

n00b
now i know that iam gonna have and ennemy on my back (drunken shaolin devil) what the fuck are you always fucking new ppl on neo-geo and i waS looking at forum all canadian boys you say its prozerg wtf are you gay or what you see him everywhere man you got a big problem.

------------------
02_bonhomme.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dont fuck with SHAOLIN he is pretty crazy if not the craziest member here. But he kicks ass that post he said about those people that tried to rob him was some funny shit.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If you see someone with a face like that at your door dont open it. Rugal avatar is the shit

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 06, 2001).]

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I'm pretty new myself BB (Or wait is that abv. reserved for Big Bear??) But any way just have fun and dont start anything all will be good. Always good to see new neo fans, before I joined I thought there wern't any any more!!!

------------------
--Shaper MC
goods-adult5.jpg

--WHAT NEO GEO'S ALL ABOUT--
--BUY MVS ONLY--

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I VERY RARELY MESS WITH ANY NEW MEMBERS.
BUT ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT A FOOT IN YOUR INFANT ASS FOR MAKEING A NEW NAME EVERY OTHER DAY.
THE FUCK YOU GOT SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER OR SOME SHIT?
BLUE BOY.
BLUE BOY IN THE US IS A TERM FOR FAGGOT..

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
Does no one hate me??
Can't you just feel the love...*sniff*

Hahaha
Welcome Blue-Boy

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

Blue-Boy

n00b
lol maxim but iam ok i dont care about druken shaolin homosexuality problem its ok some ppl are like that.

------------------
02_bonhomme.gif

-dont hide from me!-

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

prozerg,a person who does not even own a neo geo system.
a rom stealer with a identity problem.
quite possibly the dumbest mother faka alive.

please no negative posts please.
i am yoshima,no! today i am blueboy ,no today i am dippy dumbfuck, come on guys who thinks neo geo is the best..
and please no negative posts...

prozerg....

S

SNK Angel

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blue-Boy:
now i know that iam gonna have and ennemy on my back (drunken shaolin devil) what the fuck are you always fucking new ppl on neo-geo and i waS looking at forum all canadian boys you say its prozerg wtf are you gay or what you see him everywhere man you got a big problem.

Apparently Blue Boy is a fake -- how would he know that DSD picks on newbies?

[This message has been edited by SNK Angel (edited April 07, 2001).]

PrOzErG

I am not Blue-Boy or Yoshima jesus guy's dont jump on conclusion's you dont even have proof.....And anyway's why do you call me ProSpam did I ever call you Biomotor_Unifucker ? plz stop

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited April 07, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

PrOzErG has a Neo coz he sent me a picture of his collection.
Just wonder who that BlueBoy is.........hmmm

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Knowing his past record, I would not be surprised if he just stole someone's picture that they had on the net. I never said he was Blue Boy, I am referring to his other fake ID.

-BioMotor_Unitron

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

well i just recieved a mail from prozerg and its kinda funny how the same words blue boy mispelled in his posts are also mispelled the exact same way in the mail i just receved from prozerk.

the prozerg identity conspiricy continues.
who will he be next?

I don't understand what the point is to make up fake identities. This Blue Boy is kind of suspicious. He was able to post pics on his first post, it's like he had some sort of experience here before...

PrOzErG

Look druken I am not blue boy ok ? I dont even know who that guy is.......Maybe I have done shit in the past but hey let's forget the past......And tink about the future thank's!

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."