King Of Fighters 2000 Plus?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Anyone know what this is? Is this the same as the KOF 99 MVS mod where Iori, Kyo and the Boss were selectable without a code (had a jumper wire and a chip inside if I remember correctly)... Here is the auction:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1076262155" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1076262155</a>

That guy takes forever to respond to email, so I was wondering if you all know what it is,

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wait I thought that was the bbu7 whatever guy... oppps.. I will have to email Ju707 and find out what this is,

-Nick

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
KoF2000 Plus???
I think "KoF2001" will rock. So who need a KoF2000 Plus then...hehe!!! :D

xonox

Armored Scrum Object
I emailed this guy and didn't receive a reply after more than 4 days...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I got this from Julius,

"TAHNKS FOR THE EMAIL, THE KING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST ROUND, I DONT KNOW
WHAT MODIFICATIONS WERE DONE TO THE CASSETTE. I BOUGHT IT FROM  A FRIEND OF
MINE."

So does this mean anything to anyone, I have never really played KOF2K, but for a few rounds...

-Nick

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Maybe he meant it comes with a mvs "Case"......?

rESAW THE LINK. NO MORE DRINKS

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</p>

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>I got this from Julius,

"TAHNKS FOR THE EMAIL, THE KING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST ROUND, I DONT KNOW
WHAT MODIFICATIONS WERE DONE TO THE CASSETTE. I BOUGHT IT FROM  A FRIEND OF
MINE."

So does this mean anything to anyone, I have never really played KOF2K, but for a few rounds...

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

I wonder if it's like MY KOF'99 I have on MVS? Remember me posting pics of it and it had a mod chip that allowed you to play as both forms of Krizald from the character select screen? He could also be a striker. I am sure you remember that Nick? That was about 2 years ago though...

Ukyo

20 Year Member
By "King", I believe he means Zero would be a selectable character. Thats my guess.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by djbomberman:
<strong>

I wonder if it's like MY KOF'99 I have on MVS? Remember me posting pics of it and it had a mod chip that allowed you to play as both forms of Krizald from the character select screen? He could also be a striker. I am sure you remember that Nick? That was about 2 years ago though...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Exactly, that was what I was wondering, if it was like that KOF99 cart you had... I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, but I thought it was a chip and a wire that made the changes possible... It probably is just a similar mod, may have been done by the same people?!? DJ, did you ever have any trouble with that cart?

-Nick

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>

Exactly, that was what I was wondering, if it was like that KOF99 cart you had... I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, but I thought it was a chip and a wire that made the changes possible... It probably is just a similar mod, may have been done by the same people?!? DJ, did you ever have any trouble with that cart?

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

Never glitched on me. It seems like it was a pretty professional hack. one wire, nicely soldered to the chip and it's destination lead. Also the chip was nicely added. I'll take a pic of it again and maybe post it here later....I got that game from KainDC. He didnt really know how the chip got there either. It's a pretty cool addition. If only I could get my hands on a MVS kit of KOF 2001......dreaming....