caris nautilis revealing passwords

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

yes its true,it was not geddon it was caris bitchilus..
funny huh?
explains alot of the stupid shit thats been goin down.
watch your passes ppl..

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited April 04, 2001).]

J

jethrek

But how does he get them? Just curious but so far I haven't heard of a way. Unless you have some evidence it's just a fitting theory.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

i gotta a "theory" you drew your avatar in special ed class...nice pik ,did you use crayon?

i dont go on theorys,i know facts pal.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
i gotta a "theory" you drew your avatar in special ed class...nice pik ,did you use crayon?

!rolfmao! hhoi shiitp dam man ya made the corona come out me nose. loloooooo

J

jethrek

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:

So how'd he get the pass?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
special ed class....man thats cruel .

------------------
This would have been a picture had i takin the time to make it.

S

Silent_Scope

so we are in danger

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Well yes sniffing is very easy to do If the invidual has done it one time he can do it two time's

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

Sol Badguy

n00b
Hmm..."Hacking" is not every time a criminal action... Don't get me wrong, but for that what you mean I use another term: Cracking, (Cracker is the person) because you "crack" the security programs to get into another system. And, since my first involvation in computers, in that time Hacker meant a computer master/expert knowing everything about the hardware of his machine or other ones to the software (programs/operating system and especially how to configure and program it. That's still a Hacker for me.

Oh, by the way... there are ways to avoid the attacks of Crackers as well. (Newbies preferably use the programs Subseven or BackOrifice, these are Trojan Horses).

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
HHHHHHHMMM Sold badguy hehe If there was a trojan in my computer It would be dead by the time I speak..... or probably all fucked

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

Blue-Boy

n00b
lol sol badguy !! hacking is not a criminal action you crazy if caris penisirus come to you and do a hack in your comp and find out all your pass i bet its not a criminal action its just a good one.
frown.gif

------------------
02_bonhomme.gif

-dont hide from me!-

C

Caris Nautilus

hey blue boy, come give me a blue ball. whats up with u fux from canada man...

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sol Badguy:
And, since my first involvation in computers, in that time Hacker meant a computer master/expert knowing everything about the hardware of his machine or other ones to the software (programs/operating system and especially how to configure and program it.

Since when the fuck is 'involvation' a word? Talk about special ed...

[This message has been edited by Rade Kuruc (edited April 08, 2001).]