SNKvsCap.com: Suggestions?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I just reserved the domain name SNKvsCap.com. I am planning to make a tribute to the SNK vs Capcom and Capcom vs SNK games, as well as the companies behind them. Does anyone have any specific sections or pieces of information that they would like to see?

------------------
Help save the gaming industry. Boycott XBox.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yoshi:
I just reserved the domain name SNKvsCap.com. I am planning to make a tribute to the SNK vs Capcom and Capcom vs SNK games, as well as the companies behind them. Does anyone have any specific sections or pieces of information that they would like to see?

Awesome. Well, here's what I would like to see:

* As much official artwork as possible.

* A complete listing of all the characters that appear in any of the games (as fighters), with sort of a bio for each, including the games (all) they are in, as well as a chart of all special and super moves. You could get really creative here, and have a page that looked like a character select screen (the classic type, not CvS), where clicking on a character's icon would link to their page. That would be cool as hell!

* A news section, for updates of relevant news, such as for CvS2.

* A Forum like this one.

C

Caris Nautilus

Have lots of game info, and artwork, and also something cool to have would be a combo video section, or combo faqs. you could even post peoples combo videos they send in.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Those replies are exactly what I was hoping to hear. I had already planned to do almost verbatim what you guys have said. I am glad to see that we are on the same page.

The one place where I may run into trouble is any kind of video. I don't have a huge amount of server space, so I may have to link to combo videos, rather than posting them...

------------------
Help save the gaming industry. Boycott XBox.