Sat. 8/10 CvS2, MvC2, 3rd Strike tournament (Atlanta)

HaoGui

n00b
Just letting everyone know about the tourney at Arario Arcade at N.Point Mall on 8/10. CvS2 starts at 1pm, MvC2 at 2pm, and 3rd Strike at 3pm. There is a limit of 16 which may or may not be lifted, that is up to the runner of the tourney. Entry Fee is $5, winner takes pot. 1 token per game. N.Point mall is located on GA-400 N exit 9. Take a right off the exit if coming from the South and at the first traffic light take a right to the mall. For more info go to <a href="http://www.shoryuken.com" target="_blank">www.shoryuken.com</a> 's forums (Atlantic South) or Tournaments & Events section. Come out have fun and meet the players in your area!! :cool:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Maybe it would be cool if it wasn't for the fact that you put the same post in 3 fucking forums!!!

Crack kills son, crack kills...

-JHendrix

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
That's what I am fucking talking about.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Man you made a bad first impression. You are marked man........

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
I didn't understand the 3 posts, but the email he sent me sure cleared it up.

cheebas...

HaoGui

n00b
Well, I haven't been on here much so, I don't know if people looked at all the forums or if they only go to some, so I put it in different places. It's strange that they don't have a forum on here for player area hookups or tournaments so.........