ASI Sengoku 3 items up for grabs

H

Hyper

I saw some interest in the Sengoku 3 shirt being given out at the ASI, so I've decided to offer a package of the shirt, a promotional video and a sticker free to the first person who responds to this thread.

For anyone who cares, the EventGaming.com ASI Sengoku 3 coverage will be posted tommorow evening. Apple had a great display at the show.

Matt

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Sengoku 3 sounds good. I'm looking forward to the story on it.

gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com
jackal.jpg

D

DigiPunk

Do you have any extra goodies you'd be willing to give away to 2nd place?

The sqweeky wheel gets the grease...

------------------
f-NEO-KOF2000.gif

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.

H

Hyper

All I have left are another sticker and a mini (8 1/2 x 11) poster. Well - it's not really a poster, but a double sided advertisement for the game. DigiPunk, if you want these, email me your address at matt@eventgaming.com.

H

Hyper

Homeslice,

If DigiPunk doesn't want it, no problem, but I only have one left.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I collect anything from SNK/Aruze. If you have anything, I will pay for shipping! Thanks!

Bryan

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ixnay099:
he's got an snk condom, how much would that be worth to you?

Is it Sealed in MINT box or used??....oh how disgusting that comment was.....

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

ixnay099

n00b
i think it was the president of snk's when he was done with monica luinsky. she seems to like presidents a lot.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
HYPER, got any promo items left?
its fucked up how the people on this forum dont email the people who showed interest first. they just put a post up and leave it to chance while some one whos barely interested gets the stuff.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I dont care who gets it, but please send it to someone with a scanner thats willing to share with everyone. Its great for everyone to at least see a pic of these items.

------------------

H

Hyper

Nothing left to give away, sorry. I sent out the shirt, tape and sticker already, so I can't take any pictures of those, but I do have a double sided 8 1/2 x 11 advertisement (which I'm keeping for my records) that I can take pics of if anyone's interested.

Oh - and my ASI Sengoku 3 thoughts went up this morning at: http://www.eventgaming.com/News/asisengoku3.html

And there's an interesting NGF retraction going up tommorow.

Matt

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
sealed snk condom no doubt its a ngf fake its allways this way the "real" official condoms never come up any more.......

------------------
This would have been a picture had i takin the time to make it.